Reviews for Word Is On The Street
CastleAddiction chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Favourite Line:

"AS I SAID, MAKE OUT AND HAVE YOUR LOVELY SEX LATER," Duke shouted from afar.

Duke's like, a substitute Dani when Dani can't be there.

That was pretty damn awesome, though. I loved it.

Something you should know: the title of this fic, I saw it in my email inbox, and then 'Peacock' started playing in my head, from the line, "Word on the street you've got something to show me". MAYBE IT WAS A PREMONITION. But I think it was because of the title. :)
LiVeLaUgHlOvE24 chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Hahaa that was epic. I love drunk Kurt. He's a riot. and I love the stories with Duke and Klaine, we didn't get to see a lot of that in INGTH from college so I really like you writing those(:
TerraMacMillan chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Oh... Poor Kurt. Not fun times... Not fun times at all. Although, pretty hilarious. Update soon! Can't wait for more!
LiVeLaUgHlOvE24 chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
haha kinda had to laugh, my uncle's name is Mike Schmidt. lol but there's no dean. Yay!

lol so I liked this chapter, It was sad though. Smart thought on the whole courage thing! I really like how it's related to Wizard of Oz. Did that just pop in your mind or did you spend time thinking about it? lol jwing.

Gosh darnit. This review isn't as long. But it gets the point across, your awesome! Hahaa update soon!
TerraMacMillan chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Aw! Super cute. I love Dani sticking up for Blaine. They are adorable. Great job. Update soon!
CastleAddiction chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
N'AWWW.

Kid!Blaine and Kid!Dani are SO cute :)

Y U MAKE THEM SO CUTE, SAM?

And I like how Dani's swearing started at a very young age, too. :D The protectiveness is cute, too.

All in all, awesome. :D
KlaineIsLife11722 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
LMAOOOO holy crap I snorted (*snorted*) in science class to keep down that laugh. I loves me some Danuke! (I honestly hope I do Dani justice. Cause if I butcher her, ill have to make you shoot me out of a cannon)
LizaMay chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Yay! I am so excited about this story! Like, your other one which I can't be bothered to type the name of was excellent and one of my favourite stories! This is super exciting! I love the Fettucine Verse, and it's new name is just fabulous.

I would love to see some Blaine/Dani stuff, because honestly they are awesome and cute. But yeah, can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Love, Eliza.

(also, apologies for all the exclamation marks. I'm slowly but surely turning into Lea Michele)
LiVeLaUgHlOvE24 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Did I ever tell you that I have a huge obsession with everything you write? Cause I do. Just thought I'd put that out there.

And I'm soo freaking happy that you posted this, like legit, INGTH is like one of my favorite stories. Up there with CP's Dalton. Your skilled.

So, this was amazing, I love Danuke, they are some of the best OC's ive ever read. Usually I hate OC's, cause usually they suck. but Danielle and Duke are kick-ass. Like majorly.

I'm looking forward to reading more! So update soon. So I can write more freakishly long reviews. (:
TerraMacMillan chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Ha! Love Dani. She's so great. I really like the look into the beginning of hers and Duke's relationship. Can't wait for more insight into everyone!
CastleAddiction chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
HAI, SAM.

This was COOL. Seriously awesome. :)

My favourite part:

"...See, this is what you get for prioritizing your happy, wonderful, and possibly kinky gay sex with Kurt in your lovely apartment over talking to me on the telephone—"

"—Shut up!" Blaine laughed, his face turning beet-red,...

Kinky gay sex. I like it. :D

Danielle's pretty cool. I'm def enjoying this idea you've got, looking forwards to more. :)