Reviews for I Need You
bubbl3gum97 chapter 81 . 1/11/2013
Great story (: sorta wished it never ended. Deffinetly one of my favorites.
Juliette101 chapter 81 . 6/19/2012
you have no, NO idea how much i love baby #4's name. and even if you didn't know it, i felt like it was dedicated to me haha.

perfect ending. thank you for continuing it, even for just one more chapter
Cooplotte chapter 81 . 6/19/2012
thanks so much for the extra chapter! it was great! :)
lostluv chapter 80 . 6/16/2012
waitttt! no epilogue witjh the new baby?

Juliette101 chapter 80 . 6/16/2012
i would have liked a bit more drama, maybe i've become too used to it. but it was a beautiful story. well done!
Cooplotte chapter 80 . 6/15/2012
cute way to end it! great story :)
Juliette101 chapter 79 . 6/15/2012
if i review will you continue?

then im not reviewing

wait, i just did
japrilakalife chapter 79 . 6/14/2012
I loved reading this story! Can't wait for the epilogue! :)
Juliette101 chapter 78 . 6/14/2012
are you sure you want to finish this? :(
Juliette101 chapter 77 . 6/12/2012
bear in mind that im in the middle of exams, can you explain the box with photos?
Annabelle89 chapter 76 . 6/11/2012
As much as I live this story, and I do(I'm sad it's ending), I have a couple of things to say:

First, have you ever been to the West Coast? Are you aware that the water of the Pacific Ocean is absolutely FREEZING? I highly doubt a baby would just want to jump in!

Also, Ava seems developmentally behind, especially since she was so advanced at such a young age.
Valerie chapter 75 . 6/11/2012
Oh A you pathetic little cunt, you must be mentally challenged, really. You are typical retarded Addison fan who is not able to think! Poor you, go wash your stinky vagina, maybe someone will notice you when you wont stink so badly.
Juliette101 chapter 75 . 6/10/2012
for a second i thought his plane was going to crash, snow and all. pheeewwww
A chapter 75 . 6/10/2012
Mwahhahahaha. You idiots fell for Shondas plans. Mwahahahaha. I don't care. Kate is leaving because of the direction Shonda took PP in last season. Kate hated it. That was Shondas plan to give Scandal a better shot. It must be a requirement to be dumb to be a Charlotte fan. Mwahahahaha.
Juliette101 chapter 74 . 6/10/2012
im in love with mothering charlotte. i hope they manage to put that in next season, for the 13 episodes that will air