Reviews for Erased
DatOne chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I know this might seem like a necro but...

HOLY FREAKING MOTHER OF WINS.
LsRs chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
okay, I'm new to vocaloid so.. on their shoulder is Act2 but in your story , Act1's birthday is on 27 Dec. I usually heard that their birthday is 27. okay, now i'm being clueless and stupid. anyway.. who would even want to KILL the KAGAMINES? i knew vocaloid because of them!
OrangeTsundere chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
It's so sad... :( *starts tearing up* ...Carp. Again you've drawn me in with your amazing writing. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO KEEP MAKING ME CRYYYYYYYYY?
Hi chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
OMG HOW DARE THEY! THEY'RE SECOND! I stopped after he announced that
luckydog10heart chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Nuuu! They can't kill Rin and Len! Those two were the ones who got me interested in Vocaloid in the first place! I don't care about some Miku English or SeeU or any of those other vocaloids (Except maybe Luka, Meiko and Kaito). The Kagamines are the best (in my opinion) out of them. Since you could pair them up as siblings, lovers and mirror reflections!
MaddyTheAwesome chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
The sadface monster has kidnapped me and won't let me get away. ):

Great story!
Dicktective Chuck E Nanami Syo chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Beautiful plot I love it! It makes me want to have enough money to buy every single Kagamine Act 1,Act 2 ,Append, etc.. XD
CrazyMikoHanyouKagamineRin chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I wanted to cry! I almost did! Good work!

Keep on Writing!

Rin
Bunny-Chan chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS WOULD DESTROY RIN AND LEN? I don't care about Kaito/Meiko append, or English Miku, I WANT THE KAGAMINE! RAGEEEEE! The story is so sad, and if I had money, I would buy Act 1. If Crypton really killed Rin and Len, I'm going to go up to their building and yell until I can't talk anymore. Nice story, I like the sad ending, though, for some reason! Keep on writing more stories like this! :D
Ruuya-tan chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Meh, it isn't only me who thinks Vocaloid has been too much enough?

I don't know how to say it.. But i mean like, seriously, there're so many new vocaloids now, which makes me feel awkward.

Seems the old vocaloids would be forgotten because them.

And to be honest, I dislike SeeU and Aoki Lapis. Not hate.
Blooming Edelweiss chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This story really made me feel guilty for having no money to buy the Kagamines, whether the act 1, act 2, or the append...
mukirome chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
It is sad that Act 1 Kagamine's have gone out of favour but it is understandable. Plus, I doubt Crypton and the fans will ever forget about Rin and Len.

I enjoyed your story. It was interesting and sad. Keep up the good job.
Ellenthefox chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Ellen: NUUUUU! NOT RIN AND LEN!Sure their harder to use but when you get it right they sound beautifle! TT_TT

Roxy: You know they don't acctuly exist right?

Ellen: YES THEY DO! In my heart!
lizzyytx33 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Woah, this was really cool. The plot caught my eye and it really made me think about how people don't seem to use Act 1 anymore.

I don't know how in the hell you can come up with these awesome plots, but keep it up! These are so awesome :DD
Cliff123 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
UPDATE! Poor Rin, they better not uninstall her, or whatever you do to kill a Vocaloid...