Reviews for Threesomes Make Everything Better
Hardcore-nellie12-fan chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I thought I reviewed this a million years ago.

This is not good, not good for my body this time of month. Too horny. And now I can't stop thinking about a Chris/Darren/Grant. You need to make it happen.
xonceinadream chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
So I keep telling myself I'm not going to spam you with reviews but then I read another story that I just can't not review. Their threesome is just my undoing and this was hot as hell. Amazing.
forgottenAngel95 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Absolutely positivly amazing! I loved the last bit about how Sebastian wants somebody to love! All around great keep writing I'll keep reading
esinger chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was awesome! I like how Kurt was all no we aren't doing this in the beginning and then enjoys it in the end. Love it and thank you for writing this.
Tyfa chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Fucking Great. And so hot!

mykyou chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
hi, i've been reading some of your older fics while i wait for your new chapters, and wanted to mention that i liked many of them (even if drabbles annoy me), specially this one. have you thought about a sequel? not a threesome sequel, but a "well, we already broke the hell of the ice, lets be friends now" sequel. nevermind, i just liked this. thx!
stoleyouaway chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This was fucking fantastic. You always write so well and this was awesome.
Mah Jeevas chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
OMG I'M FUCKING DEAD

THIS IS PERFECT, I LOVED 3
546513578 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Hum. *put my head in the freezer to cool down. And change my underwear*

What was I saying? Bah, I guess you've catch the idea.

Gosh, don't you dare to stop writting smut. EVER.

Please, let me try and translate it in french *-* It's a shame that a lot of my compatriots can't read it. It's sooooo amazing and well written !

Hope you'll say yes.

*go wait the uploading of Marking a Mate*
KlainesBlackbird chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Wow. That was insanely hot!

I'd love to read the D/C/G story as well as a sequel to this one!

AMAZING!
matchbookjealousy chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
would it be excessively rude for me to request the counterpart? ;)

very nice story, thought, Alternate! :) nice work.
melina-criss chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I like your story like really. I'm a fan of smut but yours was HOT. I love sebastian ! and I would love a kind of relation between kurt and seb instead of this relation between blaine and seb.

thankss a lot
Violethillbeautiful chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I think I just died. That was brilliant.
Dark waffles chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
. . .

I loved it! those three would make a great threesome!
anotherklainestory chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
U should definately write a sequel to this another with kurt/blaine/sebastian would be fine by me :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »