Reviews for Emotions
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
Um one shot? Where is part two

Hell they are going to same school
Casey wouldn't ignore it like that
Itwillchokeonme chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
This is seriously one of my favorite Dasey one shots ever. But my curiosity about how they would act around each other at school now that this happened, kills me.
Aeris Aimara Ciren chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Omg you're so evil to just leave it hanging like this. I love all you came up with, even the cliff hanger.
amyh52 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I liked it too.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
i loved it, just awesome..please finish it make a sequel or anything, just complete it..
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Feels like it should be cont!
Ella1989 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Well, I don't. I like happily ever after. Real life don't have one at least make it happen in fiction world.
LoveMeant2BE chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
its sure not... you killed mii soul[... but i still love it
johanna chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
fantastic :D
pheobe p chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Oh I can't believe I missed this one! What a great story! I love that ending (like I loved the ending to your other story). It just feels so real but still gives plenty of room to imagine where things go next and how they turn around from that point of... destruction is a good word for where they were left.
MermaidMidna chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
HOLY SHIT. OH MY GOD. PLEASE WRITE MORE DASEY. THIS WAS INTENSELY HOT.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Mehhh! Cock. Freaking. Block. Gawd... This was hot...why? *sad desperate face* I know of this because my tumblr name is musefairy . tumblr . com and i read your thing about your friend reading this and believe me i know exactly what you mean...except i warned my friends before they read my stories lol. I rewally wanted them to be canon but i suppose tht would be slightly inappropriate for Disney...Thank god for fanfiction though!
wildwriterrr chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
this is beautifully perfect. perfect.
CrystalFlowers chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Omg you need to write more like this! I love stories like this! So descriptive! I love it! :) good job!
Camaro-Enthusiast chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I love the way this ended too! I know you'll probably get some complaining reviews, but I loved it! A great read.

Also, good luck on your NaNoWriMo!