Reviews for Dinner Reservations
fcat5761 chapter 28 . 2/20/2012
Got this story from a community update, started reading and didn't stop. Awesome, quick story. Really enjoyed the details and portrayal of their marriages. Totally love the HEA! Thanks for sharing and giving readers a new outlook. I was so impressed by Bellas devotion to Jake at first and was truly surprised that Leah and Jake hadn't already been carrying on.
KattyTheBug chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
The 3 of them need to get run over... by a bus... and then backed over... because they're acting like jackasses. 'Nuff said.
freakybella chapter 28 . 2/11/2012
Good for Bella! She should have left Jake's ass the moment he proposed to swap. But hey, if it was Edward I was going to swap with, I would have been like 'see ya sucker'.

This has been a great short story filled with the just the right mix of drama and angst, and there is some romance in there too!

Thanks for sharing!

:) freakybella
freakybella chapter 23 . 2/11/2012
Um...just a little confused here. I thought Jake and Leah did. And why is Edward sick?
freakybella chapter 17 . 2/11/2012
What the hell is up with Edward?
freakybella chapter 16 . 2/11/2012
I wasn't sure if she would do it either, but why not? If Jake is going to throw away their marriage just to be with someone else, Bella might as well have something for herself.
freakybella chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
I think Jake is a little too excited. I would so dump him!
freakybella chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Another reason to hate Jake...

Although, if I ended it up with Edward instead, I'd go for it!

I'm hooked so far.
Godschildtweety chapter 27 . 2/1/2012
Really good
Jbabs chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
I just read this on Twitter and thought of you and this piece:

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together. Van Gogh"

Just sayin'... :b

Have a great day!
Raven's twimom chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I like it but I'm pissed at Jake he should have talk to her alone before the double date discusion. I would have smacked the shit out of my husband if it was sprung on me that way. DAMN I'M SO MAD AT JAKE I COULD SPIT NAILS! LOL Thanks for writing.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 28 . 1/7/2012
perfect! that was a great ending. i loved it. im so glad she got her happily ever after with the right guy.

thank you for writing and sharing this story. im so glad i gave it a chance. and im sooo glad that i read it when it was completed cause im not sure how i would have handled reading while it was being written hehehe

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 27 . 1/7/2012
awwwww theyre together! and he proposed, sort of.

they are great together. they both seem relaxed and they joke around and just happy. i loved this chapter :)
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 26 . 1/7/2012
SHE'S FREE! and i know that jake was nice and wished her well and everything but i still dont like him. IDIOT hahahaha

im proud of bella :) now she needs to be with edward hehehe
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 25 . 1/7/2012
YES! FINALLY! that must have felt great yelling at him.

but first, i was so nervous for her, she was making me all gittery and anxious and edward wasnt helping. until he tried to get her to talk. and then the shit hit the fan! i LOVE that she ordered the kabobs. jake is such an asshole with his whole she's great in the bedroom (pretty sure you basically molested her on the couch) and the baby talk. i am soooo glad bella didnt let him get away with it. im so glad edward jumped in, he probably wanted to wipe the smirk off jake's faceand all it took was saying "i know" bahahahahahaha when bella ran outside and let it all out i cheered her on and hoped she would punch him hahaha i really liked how this played out.

of course edward went looking for her and took care of her, thats the kind of guy he is. going back to the cabin was the best choice and their conversastion about being friends first and giving them time to get to know themselves was right, even though i wanted them to just go for it hahaha i enjoyed this chapter, it was how its suppose to be.
3,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »