Reviews for Dinner Reservations
MelsieGirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Way to ambush your wife Jake!

ngl the concept of this makes me nervous cause I'm such a ExB girl and I can foresee some major heart hurt...BUT I kinda hope that Leah and Jake don't like it but Edward and Bella do.
cosmogirl7481 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I would totally storm your castle.

And you would totally lower your drawbridge.

And then I would f*ck you like an woodland animal in an enchanted forest.

Love you, bb!

You make me happy.
pipelynn chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
oh my, i am completely sucked in. i feel so bad for bella because Jake didn't tell her before going to dinner and it made her feel so stupid. i hate how defeated she feels. suspect good times to come, but for now just feel her hurt because he keeps saying he needs something she can't give him.
Sonjita chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Well, I think this concept is going to prove to be explosively controversial. It's the kind of story that really makes you think, especially for us old married ladies that have actually thought about this. In fact, sometimes I kid my husband that he should go get a girlfriend to rekindle his interest in sex and maybe I'd get some residual benefits from it. I've also thought about that Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where Cheryl tells Larry that he can have one sexual encounter outside the marriage as a 15th anniversary present. After 22 years of marriage, I'm not sure that would be such a bad thing.

However, I doubt whether I'd ever really pull the trigger on anything like that because I don't think it's as simple as it looks. There is no such thing as going back to normal because it's impossible to keep emotions, jealousy, and feelings of inadequacy out of it. It's a big can of worms.

In your story, I can see where Bella feels betrayed because Jake was talking about this with others before he even discussed it with Bella. His attitude is kind of cavalier and he seems cold and distant, not at all loving. And that "you're my best friend" thing is the kiss of death in a relationship. It reminds me of the teenage line, "I like you as a friend." Also, the idea of going into a room to have sex with your husband next door sounds good in a fantasy, but I'd bet in real life it would feel awkward and it would be hard to get in the mood. Planned sex is difficult. It doesn't seem like your couples have any kids, either. That's good because that's another layer of messiness.

I'm going to imagine that since this is fan fiction and it's Edward and Bella we're talking about, that they will fall for each other. That's what we all want, but again, in real life, could you really hope for a monogamous loving relationship with a man who wanted to switch partners? Would he want to again? That feeling of not ever being enough would result in a lack of confidence, I think.

So, I guess I'm hoping that a lot of these issues are going to surface in your story and it won't just be gratuitious sex. It doesn't seem like it so far. In fact, I've been kind of bad about reviewing stories lately because I guess I'm getting a little bored. This story, however, has got me excited again. I'm glad about the frequent updates too. It seems like this is going to be a thrilling ride.

Thanks for writing!
sheknitsnicely chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Ooooh I'm intrigued! Look forward to more. Skn x
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow... I think I'd be outwardly pissed and secretly pissed that edward wanted me. Noms.

Good to see you in mg inbox. I'm excited for the frequent updates. Those are always fun:)

Bella should totally tell jake no and then go sleep with edward to get him back for not talking to her about it before they all sprung it on her in a restaurant. :)
LuvsMeSumEdward chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow...this is a plot line I've never read before! I'm excited to see where you take this! And yay for stories that update daily, those are so fun!
Cina's chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Very interesting ... I wonder if it will be Bella that wants out in the end. I am liking it so far.
EMCxo chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I am not crossing your moat. No way. No how.

I'm scared of the fire breathing dragon you have in your castle. js

Congrats on posting!

xo

Em
NKubie chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Tbh, I'm such an E/B shipper, this concept is really difficult for me. Especially because Bella is with Jake. I sometimes find that more difficult to read than anything. But I'm going to give this a try. I trust you, qr. :)
jennchris821 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow, different! I can't wait to see how all this turns out. I have a feeling there will be a clusterfuck of problems, lol.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow, an interesting plot. Well, of course they will agree or how else will B & E get together. I think They will not "do it" at first and Jake and Leah will love it.
trueform chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Will it go back to normal once the deed is done? NO. It never will - I don't care who you are. "I just need something you can't offer me right now" and "you are my best friend". These are words issued by someone who's passion is gone for the other person. Words that say I am comfortable but not inflamed. Anyway, I guess you would have to decide if it was acceptable to you not to return to "normal" ever again. However, the train is leaving whether B agrees to it or not, either in this proposal or another one he accepts without involving B. And it will happen, she was warned.
JusBCuzICan chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow! Here's a twist you don't see with the characters you have involved. Please post more today, I can't wait to see how this unfolds.
tjcutie chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Very interesting! Can't wait for the next update!
3,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 190 197 198 199 200 201 .. Last Next »