Reviews for Dinner Reservations
gypsytrip chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
I really like that Bella isn't okay with this. I expected you to make this easy and romantic, and idealized. But, yeah, these 3 people are acting fuckin psycho and I'm glad Bella sees that. That's all )
geosordino chapter 28 . 5/9/2014
You had me in tears at points of this story - thank you for sharing. It was sweet and touching and gut-wrenching at times, but worth it.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 28 . 12/28/2013
I so enjoyed reading this. I don't like a lot of angst...and this was angsty but it worked out fine and it helped a lot that the chapters were short. Thanks for sharing :)
fatpotatoe chapter 28 . 11/15/2013
good to the last drop.
fatpotatoe chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
That was unexpected !
fatpotatoe chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
It's nice. It's very nice. All the buildup, and I still didn't think they were going to do it ... that is, until they did. Nice work keeping us guessing.
fatpotatoe chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
This sounds so real it's not even funny.
kraqui83 chapter 28 . 10/26/2013
dommage que l'on ne sache pas ce qui arrive a jacob.
kiss christal.
twifan522 chapter 28 . 9/24/2013
Wow. This was not what I expected at all ( in the most incredible way). I just greedily absorbed it all in the last hour without stopping once to review, but since it completed quite awhile ago, I'm hoping you'll forgive! I didn't expect the emotional response you pulled forth from me. It's been awhile since I've read anything that has spoken to me in this way. I'm so glad that I stumbled upon it today. I feel for your Bella in the most profound way because I would have been as devastated as she was if my husband were to suggest such a thing. Thankfully, my husband is sweet and loving and supportive, much more like your Edward actually. But to see someone realize what they're missing, be crushed to the core, and then put themselves together again to find just what they need, just what they were meant to have...beautiful!
tsuenami chapter 28 . 8/11/2013
Wow, great story, love the true to life emotions you captured throughout,
S1203 chapter 28 . 8/9/2013
Wow, that was "reading in one go"! Thank you, what a wonderful experience...
JustARead chapter 27 . 7/23/2013