Reviews for Soulmates Through Time
Princess of The Volturi chapter 16 . 7/24
It was so good...im like sitting here crying and just repeating it was so good to myself ur an amazing author!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
The sioux have NO written language. They have no reincarnation myths. There origination story is very close to the christian myths. You should have stuck with the quiliettes. They do have a rudimentary written language and they what some might call a reincarnation myth.
no chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
i did notunderstanonebit
Genevieve1977 chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
Wow ! I'm speechless ! Thank you for this story ... A love story
katyaleighb chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
Oh my god my emotions can not handle this, fucking hell.
corijomama chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I love this! Where can I find your blog?
Sheri chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
This is a fabulous story and I just loved it. Thanks so much for writing. Loved that Jake got to experience his roots.
leelator chapter 16 . 10/25/2013
This was really creative and a great journey. I loved the bittersweet romance of your story. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
leelator chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Well, I would really love to read the original version of this. Hope you still have it posted somewhere. :)
leelator chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Hmmmm, VERY interesting!
leelator chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I love this. What an interesting and original idea!
Yaz chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. This is probably one of the best and most unique stories I have ever read. :)
Lucyferina chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
Loved it :)
regrets-collect93 chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
Whoa. That was INSANE! I wasn't expecting any of it, and now you may have moved me to Team Jacob. Do you know how powerful your writing has to be to do that? Lol. This was great. Any rewards it received were definitely warranted and earned. :)
Gothic Navajo chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
This story was an epic love story. Thank you for sharing it with us all. You did beautifully. :D