Reviews for willingly given
sanpesbiggestfan chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Great start! I love where you are going with this. But how do you explain Harry? Maybe J Potter died earlier and Snape used his hair for the potion in order to be with Lily w/o the Death Eaters knowing and thats why Harry is J Potter's son? Dont know if you had something to explain that but you havent updated in a while so I thought I would suggest it. Please update soon!
EnixSkye chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Was a giod chapter. I hope you continue.
JaneDoh0 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Interesting beginning. Do you plan on lining this up with canon? Obviously Lily ends up married to James in the future, but how to reconcile good guy Lucius with his obnoxious behavior in CoS and PoA?

I like the idea of the staged fight after the OWL exams. Canon Lily doesn't really seem to care much about her so-called best friend, but your explanation (they were hiding the truth) is consistent with canon. I think adult Lupin MIGHT feel bad for his youthful bullying (but maybe not, since he also tried picking on adult Severus with the boggart). Both of them are more likely to be upset that they were caught out.
Nyaeay chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Yes, please continue it. It isvery interesting, though I wish Lily actually had kissed Sev without Sirius interfering.
Elenor GreanLeEf chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I'm very interested in this story. Please continue.
Alethea27 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I'm glad tried to be nice about Petunia telling Lily that she would forgive her at some point not that Lily did anything to require Petunia's forgiveness. She can't help the fact she was born a witch and Petunia wasn't. Potter and Black always were creeps and bullies and Remus never did have a backbone! I'm glad Lucius and Narcissa are good in this story. I really prefer a good Lucius! Lily seems to be in love with Severus so I'm curious to find out how she ended up married to Pisshead Potter. Please update soon!
Alethea27 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Oh boo-hoo! Poor little Sirius is throwing a tantrum because his best buddy, old Pothead didn't come back. Glad Dumbledore pulled him to the curb! Should have done that a long time ago!
EchoPatronus3 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
This is really interesting!
Sithtar chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Nice story so far. I liked your quick memory sequence. It's not a rehash of "The Prince's Tale" and they are all fairly short, moving along through the years at a pretty good pace.

I look forward to the next set (I'm presuming there is a next set) of the few years (3) after Hogwarts and before Lily's death.
TheAngelofIego chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Love, love, love it! Keep the updates coming!
MissCHSparkles chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
in your original story, you had james raping lily multiply times PLEASE don't do that this time. If he does rape her once and that gets her pregnant, fair enough, she didn't see it coming but several times? No, no, no, she would have a way to protect herself, there's no way she'd have allowed him to rape her several more times. This depends if you make james evil, kinda hope you don't cause it would be really odd if remus and sirius never knew anything about him being evil.
MissCHSparkles chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
so...is second year still canon? did Lucius still give ginny that diary? And did he still raise his son to be a git? very curious about this and also wondering about james
Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Aw that's so sweet I can't believe that james and Sirius where that mean though!
Snowflake888 chapter 19 . 11/13/2012
good chapter

good story so fare

keep on writting
lilyflower50 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
When will you update this story please reply
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »