Reviews for Freedom
SageQ anyalev.vampyahoo.com chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
you should write a sequel to this, in which Ashley gets better and Helen runs into John, perhaps they become a couple again?
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 20 . 2/27/2012
Great ending. It's final enough so that it could be the ending, but the rabid Druitt fans won't stand for that. LOL.

I am definitly interested to see what comes next.
Steph-Schell chapter 20 . 2/27/2012
I am both happy and sad at this ending.

I"m glad Druitt finally got a good ending becuase he really deserves one. BUt I'm sad Magnus didn't get the ending she wanted.

Well done.
Sonea27 chapter 20 . 2/27/2012
Oh, this was wonderful! Even though it's a pity I won't see this story updated anymore...You let me wonder what Helen might have said to him before he left. I love the way you describe Magnus, her feelings, her decisions and her acting. Thank you so much!
Steph-Schell chapter 19 . 2/20/2012
Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed this chapter. I love how you described the scene such a way that I felt the tension the characters must be feeling. Excellent job.

Question though, where are you getting your chapter names from?
Dezz DQSQTeylaQSQyahoo.com chapter 19 . 2/19/2012
why does Ashley hate him so much? and What does Helen think about all this? does she hate him as Ashley does or is she still in love with him?
Sonea27 chapter 19 . 2/19/2012
Ow, this is getting interesting (not that it hasn't been before)! Poor John, I would have gone mad just by standing there and waiting for the decision. And poor Helen, what she must have felt...But, why does Ashley mistrust her father so much? I hope she'll get to see the true him! Love your story and can't wait for more :)
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 19 . 2/19/2012
Wow, Ashley seems to be deflecting. She is seriously angry and suspicious of Druitt and the fact that he was a violent criminal, but was deemed not in control of his actions. Sounds a lot like she has guilt from her own bout of that.

Maybe she is being really hard on him, because she hasn't forgiven herself for the deaths she caused...or maybe she just really doesn't like Druitt. LOL.

Great chapter.
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 18 . 2/7/2012
Taking a stroll through Watson's head. That's going to be pretty interesting. Good chapter.
Entrenched chapter 17 . 2/5/2012
Very good chapter. You leave the reader in a sense of suspense. I am certainly on the edge of my seat as it is.

You invoke quite a bit of detail and take care in ensuring that the characters are all accurate cannon-wise.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
Yeah well Ashley has daddy issues. HAHA. Great chapter. I really liked the pacing. You didn't have a chance to get antsy waiting for something to happen. Great work.
Sonea27 chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
Great dialog! Excited to see where the conversation is going and what new we'll find out about Druitt's past...
cabinet of curiosities chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
Enjoyed the dialogue in this chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
Great chapter. Oh, but John Druitt was born in 1857 in Dorset. I like your take on his history though. I think the show fictionalizes things so we all might as well have our own takes on the character and his background.
Besilea chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!