Reviews for Asmodeus
Tsukiko Yamada chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
DAMN SON. WHY HAVEN'T YOU GOTTEN MORE REVIEWS. THIS IS JUST OH MY GOD. I WILL PROMOTE THIS SHAMELESSLY.
What'sAnAngelWithoutHisGrace chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is great, can't even count how many times I have re-read this. Kept thinking I had already reviewed. You should write a sequel, what happens when the roles are reversed.
dhjdj chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That was amazing! I have been looking for some good fancfictions and this satisfying story was just the one ! More? 3
Lovely Sweet chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is the best story I've read of Lal x Colonello! Such a brilliant story with well planned out plot and jucy words and description! Please write a second part of it as well! I'm normally not into bondage but dominant Lal and helpless Colonello? Love it! Deserves WAAAYYY more reviews! ;D
Lal x Colonello chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING! I really hope you will write a second chapter of it! You know, just in case Colonello might forget his promise and Lal decide to punish him again...Please? I don't get how I didn't read this sooner! Loved it! :)
eleventh daffodil chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
It was great! Deserves more reviews :-D
HyperMusic12 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
EEEK! Love it!
asami28 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Whoah! Such a very good story !:D

I like it ! Poor Colonello but i find Lal is so cool!

Actually, I'm french and i want to ask you if i can translate your story and publish it later in french ? :)

This kind of thing is pretty nice for french readers who can't understand english and so, they don't enjoy of them.

Of course, i'll point that the story is yours, and my version will be just a translation.

So, if it's good for you, i'll be really happy!

Thank you!

Bye :)
6fortius9 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Sorry I didn't log in. I was just wondering why no one reviews your story. I think it's great! Absolutely! You really should have tortured Colonello a bit more though. The way Lal relented just with a simple plea is kinda strange somehow, and you have made insertion by making Lal tease him with her womanly parts. That would actually get more comments - not that this isn't good. Good job on your first attempt at bondage!