Reviews for Right Under Your Nose
CAMMILLES GONE CRAZY
True-Loves-First-Kiss-101 chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
I Love It!
BTR-aholic chapter 15 . 12/9/2011
awww, this chapter was sweet! I loved it. But its good that Kendall finally told him. And kudos to Logan, I would have been yelling and screaming the moment I caught him in a lie. Can't wait for more!
Bananjo chapter 15 . 12/5/2011
ach! it can't be over!

oh well; i hope that means we can expect more from you in the future?

THIS WAS AMAZING! GREAT WORK AND CONGRATS!
TheClaire24 chapter 15 . 12/5/2011
I really really liked this. I was suspicious of Kendall since he was hanging around with Jo a lot. Yay happy endings! Great story and I cannot wait for more of your work!
klolo8 chapter 15 . 12/5/2011
Tears...down my face! I was not expecting anything like the ending! It was so...assfghjkllkhhgffsszfgjgf! Great job!
Scarlett chapter 15 . 12/4/2011

c:

thanks so much!

xoxo
i love Larry Ziam and Kogan chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
please write another chapter i really like your story it's good
heartofgoldd chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
GAH! car accident? MUST GO READ MORE! loving it so far:)
RocKath Girl chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
So incredible! Ah All the drama worth it. And their encounter before awake was so hot, I love that situation with them ahaha. Oh and James' message was so funny, and yeah, I was questioning myself if everyone heard all that happened inside the room. I guess they did.

Good chapter. :)
TheClaire24 chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
I'm glad they made up. Must suck to have other people in the apartment while they have sex. Probably super awkward for Katie, James, and Carlos. Especially for Logan and Kendall because they have to face then /: lol. I'm glad they made up, now they have to deal with Gustavo and the media, hopefully not Camille.
BTR-aholic chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
Oh no is jo coming back? Ahhhh update please!
Scarlett chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
owww!

so hot hahhaa

please more more moree!

thanks a lot
TheClaire24 chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
Yay! They found Logan! I feel bad for Logan, he had a rough past. I wonder if Camille will stop bugging them. I really hope Kendall and Logan can survive the drama that's coming up. I hope Logan's dad doesn't show up anytime soon. Anyways update soon.