Reviews for Once In A Lullaby
Guest chapter 68 . 12/20/2014
I found this story through a Klaine fanfic rec group on Facebook and I am very happy that I clicked on the link. I loved this. Hana and Nivk broke my heart - and I would have loved to see how Dagny reacted to bring home. But I loved that our boys made their way back together.
Elizabeth chapter 28 . 9/23/2014
So I was reading this (for a second time) on the pocket fic app. But the first time I read it I hadn't seen supernatural, and didn't get your reference! So when I read it this time, I had to get off the app and find this story online to review and tell you that it made me laugh :) Cas for the win!
persiegirl20 chapter 68 . 7/29/2014
I hardly know where to begin, but to say that this fic was incredibly well written.

What an amazing premise: That you actually go to another physical place when you're lost - it would be comforting to know that you're not alone in a time of despair.

However, I still find it somewhat sad that Hana chose to stay - meaning that "Home" was so bad that Here was better, but at the same time, I am happy for Nick that he found happiness in Here even without his highschool / Wonderland friends, as I choose to believe that he and Hana made good with their mututal promise to find new friends.

As you can tell, I totally take this story at face value as I don't think it was ever the author's intention to make Here a place in everybody's mentally debilitated mind in a psych ward.

Thank you once again. I will definitely read your other Glee/Klaine fics.
persiegirl20 chapter 62 . 7/29/2014
Awww!
persiegirl20 chapter 44 . 7/29/2014
I don't read reviews in fear of spoilers, but am I the only reading with bated breath about the future?
persiegirl20 chapter 39 . 7/29/2014
Finally! Kurt hit the nail on the head: You get lost every once in a while and more often that not do you find your way again.
I have been THIS close to reading the last couple chapters bc this "lost & found" was not (yet and maybe would never be) adressed, but this last paragraph put my faith back in you, the author, and I can't wait to read what you have in store for us, the readers, in Book Two.
persiegirl20 chapter 34 . 7/28/2014
Art imitating life: Kurt Chris :-) .
persiegirl20 chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
"It's a Wonderful Life" is a fixture in my Christmas celebration, and as with everybody else, I tear up EVERY time Clarence gets his wings.
persiegirl20 chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
The storage warehouse reminds me of Wall-E's container home :-) . "Wall-E" is one of my all-time favorite movies, btw ...
LoveToRead205 chapter 68 . 4/27/2014
Amazing story. Wonderful AU.
Have been reading it all in 3 days. Couldn't stop. ;)
Thanks for sharing.
HCriss chapter 68 . 4/26/2014
Have to say one of my favorite fanfics now, well done, got me so hooked but i didn't want it to end at the same tie but still well done :0)
or-chan chapter 68 . 4/6/2014
That story was just amazing! Just so amazing. The second kurt left I couldn't put it down even though I had so much to do today! But you know what? It was so so so worth it. Thank you so much for writing this story!
violinandglee chapter 68 . 3/18/2014
Literally perfect! I loved it!
bookworm134 chapter 62 . 1/14/2014
I had to go back and re-read this chapter again after I finished the story just because I feel like this is the best place to end their story...I loved this world so much I may have to go read the story that inspired it...Thank you so much for writing this for us...I read it in full in one day I just could not put it down...Love so much!

PS: I only had one question...Personally I do not understand why you did not let Kurt Home-school for his senior year? With all of the credits he learned in Here he should have been in Pre-Collage classes...And if he took them online he still could have joined the school musical as a Home-schooler. Loved everything else about this story!
eboneya chapter 68 . 12/20/2013
Wow. I just read the whole fic and it was amazing. Such a unique concept, I doubt there's another out there like it. The journey that each character took to be able to go home was well thought out and specific to that character. A brilliant story, I loved it.