Reviews for Once In A Lullaby
Aislinn Night chapter 68 . 1/31
Every so often you read something that just feels so perfect. Something so right and amazing you have to catch your breath afterwards. This fic, my goodness. This is something I will come back to again and again. I feel like if I reread it, I would be reading something new. You write beautifully and so well. This story is incredible and so imaginative. Thank you. Thankyouthankyou. I'm so happy to have read this.
Aislinn Night chapter 54 . 1/31
Oh my goodness, chills. I've been putting off reviewing because I didn't want to abandon this story if my heart couldn't take it. But this chapter, is make the whole story worth it. This is so wonderful. Thank you for writing this. It's so incredibly new.
abonerforbomer chapter 68 . 11/21/2015
I just wanted to let you know that this story is just as amazing after the fourth time. This is and will always be one of my favorite Klaine fics ever. Thank you so much for giving us this beautiful rendition of our beloved couple.
Guest chapter 68 . 12/20/2014
I found this story through a Klaine fanfic rec group on Facebook and I am very happy that I clicked on the link. I loved this. Hana and Nivk broke my heart - and I would have loved to see how Dagny reacted to bring home. But I loved that our boys made their way back together.
Elizabeth chapter 28 . 9/23/2014
So I was reading this (for a second time) on the pocket fic app. But the first time I read it I hadn't seen supernatural, and didn't get your reference! So when I read it this time, I had to get off the app and find this story online to review and tell you that it made me laugh :) Cas for the win!
persiegirl20 chapter 68 . 7/29/2014
I hardly know where to begin, but to say that this fic was incredibly well written.

What an amazing premise: That you actually go to another physical place when you're lost - it would be comforting to know that you're not alone in a time of despair.

However, I still find it somewhat sad that Hana chose to stay - meaning that "Home" was so bad that Here was better, but at the same time, I am happy for Nick that he found happiness in Here even without his highschool / Wonderland friends, as I choose to believe that he and Hana made good with their mututal promise to find new friends.

As you can tell, I totally take this story at face value as I don't think it was ever the author's intention to make Here a place in everybody's mentally debilitated mind in a psych ward.

Thank you once again. I will definitely read your other Glee/Klaine fics.
persiegirl20 chapter 62 . 7/29/2014
Awww!
persiegirl20 chapter 44 . 7/29/2014
I don't read reviews in fear of spoilers, but am I the only reading with bated breath about the future?
persiegirl20 chapter 39 . 7/29/2014
Finally! Kurt hit the nail on the head: You get lost every once in a while and more often that not do you find your way again.
I have been THIS close to reading the last couple chapters bc this "lost & found" was not (yet and maybe would never be) adressed, but this last paragraph put my faith back in you, the author, and I can't wait to read what you have in store for us, the readers, in Book Two.
persiegirl20 chapter 34 . 7/28/2014
Art imitating life: Kurt Chris :-) .
persiegirl20 chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
"It's a Wonderful Life" is a fixture in my Christmas celebration, and as with everybody else, I tear up EVERY time Clarence gets his wings.
persiegirl20 chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
The storage warehouse reminds me of Wall-E's container home :-) . "Wall-E" is one of my all-time favorite movies, btw ...
LoveToRead205 chapter 68 . 4/27/2014
Amazing story. Wonderful AU.
Have been reading it all in 3 days. Couldn't stop. ;)
Thanks for sharing.
HCriss chapter 68 . 4/26/2014
Have to say one of my favorite fanfics now, well done, got me so hooked but i didn't want it to end at the same tie but still well done :0)
or-chan chapter 68 . 4/6/2014
That story was just amazing! Just so amazing. The second kurt left I couldn't put it down even though I had so much to do today! But you know what? It was so so so worth it. Thank you so much for writing this story!