Reviews for Once In A Lullaby
mlkalmar chapter 68 . 9/23
Just found this story and absolutely loved it! Such a wonderful mix of fantasy and canon. Thank you for sharing!
ScholarlyBAMF chapter 68 . 6/28
I just binge-read this entire story and, by the end, all I can say is thank you. Thank you for sharing your true gift for storytelling with the world, without any payment for the fruits of your pen but reviews. I have been reading fanfiction for years due to downtime during frequent bouts of illness and this might be the best one I have ever read. I'm so impressed by your taking of the Glee canon and weaving it into a brilliantly rich tapestry of a tale. Thank you.
LaViaggiatrice chapter 68 . 5/30
This was just fantastic. Thank you for such a wonderful story!
misskaterinab chapter 68 . 1/21
There are some fanfictions that one goes back to time and time again, and this is somewhere in my top five Klaine/Glee fics ever. It's always interesting, always beautiful, and always engrossing. I love this story the god-knows-how-many-times-I've-read-it'th time as much as I loved it the first time.
AncientGleek chapter 16 . 7/6/2016
I've been enjoying this fic without logging on or leaving comments, for which I apologize. However, this chapter is just too excellent to let my tablet's tendency to crash every time I try to log onto this site deter me. As much as I've been enjoying all of the story, this chapter is definitely the best thus far, imho. Well done!
DarrenCrissHP chapter 68 . 4/20/2016
I haven't commented on a fanfic in years, mostly because I thought I had read every Klaine fic worth reading years ago, but your story has touched me more than any other I've read (which is probably in the late hundreds, if not thousands, no joke). I havent cried this much in a long time because I really relate to this story. Im graduating high school in less than 2 months, and its been really tough trying to come to terms with all of the changes that I know are coming. Im moving to a different coast. The ending with Nick and Hana being left while everyone they loved went out of reach just killed me. I think I've been needing to get out these emotions for a while, so thank you for being the catalyst to that. This is a remarkably well-written story, and even though I'm about 4 years late to the party, I'm really glad I found it when I did. I hope you haven't stopped writing, because you have a gift. I probably wont be reading this story again for a while (my emotions are too raw), but you bet your booty it's one of my favorite pieces of literature now. I hope the last four years have treated you well. I know the future will.
simeysgirl chapter 68 . 3/21/2016
Oh my good god. This was quite possibly one of the best stories I've ever read (I'm not just including fanfic). It is amazingly well written and I just got sucked in to the whole world. Beautiful. Thank you for writing this. I guarantee this won't be the last time I read it.
Aislinn Night chapter 68 . 1/31/2016
Every so often you read something that just feels so perfect. Something so right and amazing you have to catch your breath afterwards. This fic, my goodness. This is something I will come back to again and again. I feel like if I reread it, I would be reading something new. You write beautifully and so well. This story is incredible and so imaginative. Thank you. Thankyouthankyou. I'm so happy to have read this.
Aislinn Night chapter 54 . 1/31/2016
Oh my goodness, chills. I've been putting off reviewing because I didn't want to abandon this story if my heart couldn't take it. But this chapter, is make the whole story worth it. This is so wonderful. Thank you for writing this. It's so incredibly new.
abonerforbomer chapter 68 . 11/21/2015
I just wanted to let you know that this story is just as amazing after the fourth time. This is and will always be one of my favorite Klaine fics ever. Thank you so much for giving us this beautiful rendition of our beloved couple.
Guest chapter 68 . 12/20/2014
I found this story through a Klaine fanfic rec group on Facebook and I am very happy that I clicked on the link. I loved this. Hana and Nivk broke my heart - and I would have loved to see how Dagny reacted to bring home. But I loved that our boys made their way back together.
Elizabeth chapter 28 . 9/23/2014
So I was reading this (for a second time) on the pocket fic app. But the first time I read it I hadn't seen supernatural, and didn't get your reference! So when I read it this time, I had to get off the app and find this story online to review and tell you that it made me laugh :) Cas for the win!
persiegirl20 chapter 68 . 7/29/2014
I hardly know where to begin, but to say that this fic was incredibly well written.

What an amazing premise: That you actually go to another physical place when you're lost - it would be comforting to know that you're not alone in a time of despair.

However, I still find it somewhat sad that Hana chose to stay - meaning that "Home" was so bad that Here was better, but at the same time, I am happy for Nick that he found happiness in Here even without his highschool / Wonderland friends, as I choose to believe that he and Hana made good with their mututal promise to find new friends.

As you can tell, I totally take this story at face value as I don't think it was ever the author's intention to make Here a place in everybody's mentally debilitated mind in a psych ward.

Thank you once again. I will definitely read your other Glee/Klaine fics.
persiegirl20 chapter 62 . 7/29/2014
Awww!
persiegirl20 chapter 44 . 7/29/2014
I don't read reviews in fear of spoilers, but am I the only reading with bated breath about the future?