Reviews for Sunday
blackmistress chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Kyaaaaaaaaaaa, sooooooo loved thiiiiiiis!
angels182 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
oh man you stopped at a really good part
Rinhail chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Hard to believe I forgot to review this seeing as this is my second time reading it. Sorry about that. Anyway, loved this! Can clearly see something like this happening and how hot it would be!
sam chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
please continue but over all this was good
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Dude Hands down ds was Hilarious! Awesum work,pal! Thank write more ogafuru..the fandom has a dwindling size.
MockerDelight chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is so in character I have to laugh! They don't get mushy or romantic they are honestly just themselves. :)
Anon4now chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Please write more...it's really well written! Good job!
Step of Faith chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I... I... I like this! I just started watching this anime and already I ship Oga and Furuichi XD keep them coming!
koro.una chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I'm not shitting you, this was perfect. I've been wanting to write an OgaIchi fanfic but somehow I just couldn't imagine a right scene and right reactions. This was hot and sensible at the same time. Ahhhhhh I still get them good shudders if I think back.
AlteredFire chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Love it! OwO

WRITE MOARRR
anicraze009 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh why must it end? TT this is the first time in a while that I've read a pairing of Beelzebub characters that was actually IN CHARACTER DX
Bcheese chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh PLeaseeeeeeeeeeeeee finish the sucking! ...and all the rest!
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
OH PLEASE write a sequel! I just love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is evilbunnies101. Too lazy to log in.

That was awesome! I actually ship Oga with Hilda, but that was great and I can totally see it happening under those circumstances. Hilarious. Very well written, too. I very much enjoyed it.
Das Villianz chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was just delicious *w* I actually grinned at the end of this. I ADORE how in character you made these guys. I'm not even into pairings but I love the series Beelzebub and I really like how you portrayed these characters. Also you are a demon for stopping it there although I have to admit that it was, while sadistic, a very clever way to end it. I'm echoing a lot of sentiments that people here already expressed but honestly your story seems to evoke the same sort of happy responses.