Reviews for Turning of The Tables
Silvara chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Well written. Interesting turn of events.
Not much of a fan of Jaraxle, but i am interested about the drow adapting to the surface and possibly facing other drows, free or not.
Derth chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Being honest, I'd be *very* surprised to see Jarlaxle here. Why would so shrewd a mercenary pay for something which is apparently offered to him only too readily by humans? Unless, of course, the Matron Mothers hired Breagen D'arthe to retrieve the priestesses...
aoife aoibhell chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I definitely like this story and would like to see more of it. xD
Nedy Rahn chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I think you can make more of it that you have here. Maybe you should follow the fate and future of Deliyah. Now as for grammar errors I only saw one that stuck out to me. In one line I forget which paragraph I saw this phrase, "whenever or not." I think you meant to say, "whether or not." Otherwize you have an enjoyable if tough story. I think though I could follow future postings and still enjoy them. I believe as I stated earlier that it would be best to follow the fate of Deliyah as she seems to be the protaganist in this story so far. Heh, perhaps she could go from a princess of her house to slave to princess of a human city or something somewhere along the way.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Very interesting. Characters like Deliyah (as in sensible, self-composed ones) tend to do badly in the Underdark. She's probably going to take the least amount of damage here, however..