Reviews for Codename:ShadowFox
Shadowapple183 chapter 2 . 7/29
The funny thing is that my online name is Shadowapple!
Desultorynights chapter 8 . 6/13
Haze Jutsu seems like a bastardization of Kirigakure no Jutsu
SlyFox9 chapter 10 . 6/7
Love the chapter. Good use of using the skills from assassins creed into the story, Kurenai issues with Naruto, and the discussion with Hiashi to combine the swooping eagle technique with the gentle fist.
SlyFox9 chapter 8 . 6/7
Ha Naruto used a jutsu to appear older looking. Gotta love the NaruxHina shipping cutest couples ever.
SlyFox9 chapter 7 . 6/7
Really Naruto how cruel can you get
SlyFox9 chapter 5 . 6/6
Hilarious is Naruto really that sadistic
MrBogus chapter 27 . 6/1
Great Story. Once again a plausible Naruto. Maybe a bit overpowered, but, at least in my humbly opinion, better then the other stories, that portrait Naruto over the top as idiot and weakling.

I just wished you'd updated again
L's Cappuccino chapter 7 . 5/11
...my 4 y.o. cousin reacted the same way the kyuubi did when we locker her up in a playpen lolololol
Astacy313 chapter 27 . 4/15
Love the story will u be posting any more chapters
Astacy313 chapter 7 . 4/12
Started this story like 1 and a half hours ago and can't stop reading it
The Platinum King chapter 1 . 4/7
This is actually really good, if a bit fast-paced. The warning in the first authors note had me thinking that there would be hella grammatical errors and that Naruto would be some sort of suped up overpowered ninja pimp, with all the females riding his 24 inch 12 year old dick, but instead you gave us an actual thirteen year old. While he does have quite a bit of power and seems to have a grasp on responsibility, hes a bit childish and while that's to be expected it's not always what we get. It adds a bit of realism to him. This naruto is what canon naruto should have been if not in power then in personality, because let's face it, canon naruto is an idiot and no one can possibly be that stupid.(Right?) With that said, I can wait to read more of this story!
Namikaze Yuuki chapter 27 . 3/25
Update please. This one of the best. I hope you keep going seeing this story have been in Hiatus for awhile now.
Namikaze Yuuki chapter 25 . 3/25
It doesn't make sense. In Chapter 15 you made that Naruto and Itachi know each other even behind their ANBU mask. Now in this Chapter it's a complete opposite.
Namikaze Yuuki chapter 13 . 3/25
Why say ladies?Should be gentlemen and lady.
Namikaze Yuuki chapter 5 . 3/24
I've been waiting for the team Steven's reaction. One of my biggest laugh all day from reading.
1,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »