Reviews for Codename:ShadowFox
Chaoticist chapter 23 . 4m
Kind of bothered me when Anko introduced herself in the proper Japanese fashion, "Mitarashi Anko" but Hinata introduced herself as Hinata Hyuuga. Just saying. :D
Wildheart21 chapter 27 . 11/21
sorry to hear about your car accident i wondered why you had disappeared. I hope fully recover soon your stories are just too good not to look forward to the next chapter
OnGuard chapter 9 . 11/13
I'm sorry, but the whole keeping your ANBU identity when you're no longer ANBU is just ridiculous.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 27 . 11/12
Liked it, I did.
OtakuLoverOnline chapter 27 . 11/9
I love your story so far. Keep up the great work and if you update, please send an email to stating you did so. I wish to read more of this majestic tale, but I'm incapable of creating an account. Thank you, hope you feel better soon, and Ja ne~ O.L.O.
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 11/2
Omake wishin it actually happened haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 11/2
And so he gets to put those teachings to the test. Good work.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 11/2
Shino got a girl. Sweet.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 11/2
Um. That was weird ending. But aight.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 11/2
Sasuke's little freak out right there was freaking hilarious. Foolish Little brother you know not where my pocky is. ! He was so surprised. And Sasuke being like "all your base is mine" only tomatoes lol.
AS for the assassination it was decent considering they are new to this.

The last part was a bit much. Should have stayed in his adult form instead of showing his team he was their age. Teacher and student in this manner ain't the best either. She is just recovering from shock, telling her your crushing back is kinda no good hombre.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 11/2
That Omake. To be straight Anko never struck me as that kind. I always felt like she was an avid reader of Icha Icha.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 11/2
Yay secret assassination mission!
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 11/2
Lol...his talk with Hiashi I swear was rather funny. The bit with Kurenai was kinda odd. The fact she was even able to hurt him at all was again weird.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 11/2
lol. Him and Hinata doesn't really vibe in this. Yeah he's twelve but also gotta remember that he is mentally much older due to years of training and other behavioral training, and killing, don't forget lots of killing and not giving a shit when he does it.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 11/2
Huh. Ayame gots her eye on him. If he really was older with the hormones to match I'm sure they would have some fun every now and again.
1,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »