Reviews for Codename:ShadowFox
RamenDreams18 chapter 14 . 4/18
why ichigo kurosaki haha didnt see that coming lmao
Marshall chapter 27 . 2/11
That was great
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 27 . 2/3
I liked it.
TigrezzTail chapter 27 . 1/24
Oh wow, well I'm hoping your rehab went well. I know it's been a couple of years since this was last posted, but I know how exhausting it can be to come back from that kind of physical trauma. I know I'm really enjoying your story!
TigrezzTail chapter 16 . 1/22
Man, Shino got awesome new blades but Naruto lost his on the way home? That just sucks... I did like the omake. Wonder if he'll find out that Neji was the tattletale and get revenge?
TigrezzTail chapter 15 . 1/22
Awesome finish to the battle. And yeah, Shino wielding the Kiba blades will be utterly bad *ss!
Soccerlover17 chapter 27 . 1/21
Update please!
Lycansenpai chapter 27 . 12/25/2016
your story is amazingly well written can't wait for more
Guest chapter 12 . 12/24/2016
when in the abud Naruto had do more bounyhahther to buit his own monly up too help him it the faily home and then he buy out a old bound home out to be both his 2 home and a men cave too , he had a bar in the back room Naruto had found it and mand it his own 3 bed room to sheep in and then he found art it the old julk yary too.
Lilly Potter ml chapter 27 . 9/30/2016
:D
TheFanfictioner623 chapter 5 . 9/11/2016
Hehehe... Earth, Wind and Fire
Shadowapple183 chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
The funny thing is that my online name is Shadowapple!
Desultorynights chapter 8 . 6/13/2016
Haze Jutsu seems like a bastardization of Kirigakure no Jutsu
SlyFox9 chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
Love the chapter. Good use of using the skills from assassins creed into the story, Kurenai issues with Naruto, and the discussion with Hiashi to combine the swooping eagle technique with the gentle fist.
SlyFox9 chapter 8 . 6/7/2016
Ha Naruto used a jutsu to appear older looking. Gotta love the NaruxHina shipping cutest couples ever.
1,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »