Reviews for Codename:ShadowFox
bloodshound chapter 27 . 8/29
wahhhh, rl can throw some nasty curve balls. cheers on your recovery.
Just Retribution chapter 27 . 8/29
*Sigh*
I really do hope your healing comes along. I've been following this story since the beginning, and everything about it is enjoyable. I can only imagine the kind of hell you've been going through not being able to write-from one author to another you have my deepest sympathy. As per usual, chapter was short, sweet, and full of entertaining detail. I imagine something horribly wrong happens on Hinata's mission, which causes her to grow as a leader. I'll be waiting patiently for the next update.

Cheers!
Roxie.88 chapter 27 . 8/21
Great story and chapter! Not much happened but what us up with itachis dream? And will he tell? And will hinatas mission actually be smooth sailing?!
bbrens chapter 27 . 8/20
Nice chapter and story can't wait for the next one it's probably gonna be epic like the rest of your story's
Labradoodles1001 chapter 27 . 8/19
It was good. I can't wait till the next chapter comes out. I was pleased when this one came out.
Mira Hyuga chapter 27 . 8/19
Amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter but if you could can you throw in some more action please? Maybe make Naruto fight the Akatski sometime soon? Anyways sorry to hear about your hand but I'm glad your getting better, keep up the amazing writing!
Touhara Naoya chapter 17 . 8/15
Imma engraving long notes on girls' tongues now :o
Touhara Naoya chapter 11 . 8/15
Kill Gato :P
Namikazesan chapter 27 . 8/15
Awsome story plss update
StammRoar chapter 27 . 8/14
A bit short, but you're still healing so to be expected I guess. Get well soon!
A person chapter 27 . 8/13
nice story bro, the idea was well done and a lot of creative plot devices were used with minimal bashing,would be perfect if you didn't admit to playing league . DOTA all the way man.

cheers m8
Redkura chapter 27 . 8/12
O-o I didn't know that... Any way chap was awesome p.s hope u heal soon
grabblers chapter 25 . 8/11
"Suspicious... Revenge... Itachi... Tomatoes" and how Hinata looked for genjutsu after beating Sakura... Priceless. Also excellent pacing. Keep up the good job!
Ziltoid chapter 27 . 8/10
Welcome back! Good luck with your health! Chapter is still great though ;)
Jileel chapter 27 . 8/8
I hope you recover well!
1,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »