Reviews for A Tainted little Secret
reckless chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Really well written can't. wait for the update
aisarikka chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
SEQUEL! Maaaan, that was disturbingly hot. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I looove this! U keep them in character and its sensually intense! Plz update soon
PrincessAnnabelleV chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Wow, this story was really good! Do very detailed and the characters were very in character. Very nice job! :)
Aderynn chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
What a lovely short story to read! Really like the characters being in-character, Sakura being the stupid whining baby she used to be but now with some extra power. Hope that if you make a sequel, she could actually manage to do some damage? Sakura's character really has some potential but that is hardly ever shown, which is a bit of a shame.

Looking forward to finding out the rest of the story!
Inner Self chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
ooh, the new review button is so pretty... er, anyway. cute story. wish kabuto... hmm. sequel? i'll be happy no matter what you stuff in it :D
RANDOM chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Please do a sequel!

Or little branch off story of when Kabuto returns to wherever Orochiamru and Sasuke are hiding!

Maybe he could even tell Sasuke...

Either that or a story of their next meeting when she's older and much better than her normal crying self?
AJlovesKakashi chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Is it sad that I'm hoping you'll decide to do a follow up? I know that I'm looking forward to the second encounter in the future...

Did Kabuto in fact TELL the broody, emo Uchiha Sasuke about that stolen kiss? Will Sakura prove to be a challenge once her training is complete? What else can he possibly steal? Mwahahahaha...

Ja ne~
thegirlofmanymoods chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This was interesting. I have to admit that I like the Sakura and Kabuto pairing, even though there isn't much of it.
quickwing23 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Please tell me you'll make another. I love this! :D
PrettyChelsea chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love your story. I hope that you would continue to write more about this story ;D
Ninjalover-02 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011

I love this story! Please do a sequel, maybe you could write the conversation between Kabuto and Sasuke about the little 'meeting' in the woods!

You write very well and I love the idea!
Caribou chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I am absolutely enthralled with this fic. It is extremely well written and is easily one of the best Kabuto/Sakura fics on this site. You did the pairing justice and it was a very interesting interpretation, especially since you wrote Sakura as only being about fourteen years old. You honestly wrote them perfectly in character and their interaction was so believable and well-done.

I think everyone will agree when I say that you absolutely must compose a sequel. I think we are all dying to know what would happen between the two medics when Sakura is older and more mature.

By the way, the kiss was terrifically hot!
Kitty review 2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Kitty chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
You must must must must must make a sequel!