Reviews for 1957
That was a beautiful story. I liked the ending. Very touching.
Honkytonkangel chapter 19 . 2/22/2012
Loved it. The bachelorette party was absolutely hilarious. Wilkes and Nanny were as always adorable and still proving that you'r never to old for romance or being a bit naughty. Nanny adopting Hilary formerly was a cute touch, though she has it seems always been her mother in every way that mattered. Very happy everything turned out ok with baby Suzanne (loved the name). And the ending was amazing you totally made me cry.
Irishdancer78 chapter 19 . 2/22/2012
That was a ver nice ending. Even though I wish it would go on forever, you made it very sweet with the flash forward to Eloise.
Lady McBook chapter 19 . 2/22/2012
I love it! Was the most beatiful thing can you writte. Was so romantic, tenderly. Was perfect. Please writte sonn another story.
Merida Hughsie chapter 19 . 2/22/2012
Nice ending, it fit the story perfectly. And it goes to show that history is always repeating itself. :)

Irishdancer78 chapter 18 . 2/21/2012
I really LOVE the story so far. Please write another chapter, or even couple chapters. Thank you so much for what you have done so far. Can you include the wedding between Hillary and david and more eloise and Sophia. Thanks and hope to see a new chapter soon.
Lady McBook chapter 18 . 2/14/2012
I love the end, was so romantic, so sweet. Make love in the country next to the lake, well... they are a mature couple, maybe the cold in the night..., of course they have many hot round them and inside. Maybe the next time will be more confortable in a carr, in the back seat, jejejejeje
Merida Hughsie chapter 18 . 2/14/2012
Not my author's here manage to make me taery-eyed, but you managed just fine. Part two was so heartfelt and well written, I couldn't help myself. Amazing chapter and I too hope Nanny never sees that jerk again.

Lady McBook chapter 17 . 2/11/2012
The tiwst about Henrietta was amaizing! Well... like Nanny I prefer nothing in that direction, good, you did it. About the scene in the cafe... ohhhhhhhhh was romantic, has passion, humor, I love it. About the chowders soup well... I cant wait to read how they eat, and the reaction betwen them and the other in the table. I think that the next chapter will be some wild!1 I like the line of the story.
Honkytonkangel chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
Woohoo Go Nanny and Wilkes, I guess you're never too old to be a bit naughty. Fabulous chapter
Merida Hughsie chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
*giggle* The end was just brilliant! As was the rest of the chapter. Quite steamy our newly-weds, aren't they?

Merida Hughsie chapter 16 . 2/8/2012
Ouch! Wilkes really is a nitwit when it comes to emotions ... but, I suppose, we have to cut him some slack since he obviously was raised as so many other nobles to just repress his emotions and not talk about them. Nanny is going to have her work cut out for her with him and trying to loosen him up and make him notice things. And the last chapter I thought he was rather perseptive. *sigh*

Lady McBook chapter 16 . 2/7/2012
The initial passion is over, I dont like that! and the caracter of Henrietta is... sorry. The love of Wilkes and Nanny is lost in many stories and caracters, please, writte like in the beguin, only they, nothing more.
Honkytonkangel chapter 15 . 2/7/2012
Aw I LOVED this chapter. Nan and Wilkes are so cute and sweet together, Can't really think of anything constructive to say, but thank you for making me smile.
Merida Hughsie chapter 15 . 2/7/2012
*cckling* How cute was that? I loved that Nanny was dressing up for Wilkes and in general acting out one of the old series from the 50s. Kind of caricaturing the situation and I'm glad that you let them have a more modern marriage.