Reviews for Mine Shaft Murder
Aeris Mae chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
Haha! The ending was priceless XD Brotherly love is always the sweetest! Also, you were right hun, no spoilers here ;) It was an awesome Supernatural fic and I can't wait for the next one _

Aeris Mae
judyann chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Awww loved it and can't wait for your next one!
brynerose chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Sweet ending - Of course, there could have been more description as to Sam's condition at this point (how long he's been out, the redressing of his shoulder, etc.), but I'm a sucker for drawn-out hurt Sam, so you don't have to lissten to me - Best of luck on your next project!

~bryne
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Really good story. Nice way to tie off the ending.
CeCe Away chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
I don't know how Sam could even move with broken ribs. Even riding in the car would be a killer. Stubborn boys.
brynerose chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Since I just now discovered this story, it's hard to tell if that's meant to be the end or not (I've seen it done both ways, depending on how much brotherly fluff the author wants to include). But I did enjoy it! Sam really got a rough ride in this case. Even for him, I was surprised he was able to move at all. Thanks for sharing!

~bryne
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Oh my goodness I just noticed you haven't posted an update since Jan.! I hope that you plan on updating cause I seriously want to know what happens! Please update Soon!
doyleshuny chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
GASP! Dean is going to find Sammy pretty soon right? I mean this ghost is like 20 kinds of crazy here and Sammy's hurt. Just have Dean find him and take care of the crazy ghost please. This is very cool! I likey! Thumbs Up!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Nope not "terrible" at and you better continue! I want to see what happens when the boys go in the mine. Not to mention poor Sammy has a bad arm now. That can't be good. Please keep going!
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
I'm with Dean, Sam should have stayed home. He's not any help at all in the state he's in. Ah, well, Winchester luck.
ItsPinku chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Whoa, this chapter was REALLY AWESOME! I loved everything of it, specially cuz Dean was overprotective, just like I love him! Even tho' I feel sad for Sammy going through such a big pain :S

What is this ghost sonovabitch going to do? I can't wait to see more of this story! I'll be eagerly waiting for it to continue :)
judyann chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Hey don't worry about taking awhile. The chapter was great and I can't wait for more. But if it takes awhile it's ok.
ItsPinku chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Whoa! this story is REALLY interesting so far! I'm loving it! I love hurt!Sam too, so you got me. Poor Sam! Imagining him so badly hurt breaks my heart, but imagining Dean taking care of him is what I love the most. Please keep going, I love your writing, you're awesome at it :)
sammynanci chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
I like so much your story! Damnit ghost! I hope what Dean salt and burn soon! Aww,poor my Sammy! I loved hurtSam and protectiveDean! More,please,I need more!

Thanks and update soon please :)
judyann chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
Great chapter again and I totally can't wait for more! Please update soon!