Reviews for Stormy Weather
Is it impossible for deeks to get any real focus without kensi being there i didn't realise how hard it would be to find a deeks focused story who knew everyone was only fans of stupid kensi.

Done with ncis la
Ugh so done with this ncis la fanfics always end up about her and her getting main focus and her getting hurt in some way
Guest chapter 15 . 8/27/2015
Maddison chapter 28 . 8/20/2014
absolutly loved this story this has to be one of my favorite:)
MontyTheDog chapter 28 . 7/8/2014
Loved this!
RhondaLara chapter 28 . 6/15/2014
Loved it! Thank you!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
what the hell is sledging?
nooni19 chapter 28 . 1/2/2014
Reallllllly great end to a really great story.
nooni19 chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Haha good chapter
nooni19 chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Oooh wow!
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Wow great first chapter
pracarual chapter 28 . 10/7/2013
Way back in the Cretaceous when I was 21 I went skiing with my boyfriend who much later morphed into my husband and father of my children. I had an experience very close to that of Kensie's and could so relate to the virulent thoughts of hatred she had for Deeks as he swooshed on downhill.

In my case, my beloved said in exactly the same manner, "Just do what I do " and then zipped off down this vertical slope. I was utterly petrified. I didn't have the option of removing my skis because it was fresh powder and I would have sunk to my waist. I had no idea how to ski. So I tried to snowplow my way down and was putting my knees out of joint and cursing him and breaking up with him and for sure the fate of our future children was in jeopardy when my savior appeared: !

He was 11 years old and about 4' tall and he asked me if I needed help getting down the run. I won't bother describing my reaction which lacked dignity. He skied in front of me and I wrapped my arms around his tiny waist and he slowly took me safely all the way down that nightmarish ordeal. I often wonder what he is up to today. What an angel.
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Just because I had to get you to that even number and to say this is what drew my attention and it only got better as it progressed. : D
NCISVILLE chapter 28 . 9/29/2013
Okay I demand a sequel. This was beautiful. Perfect. Amazing. Astounding. Astonishing. Breathtaking. Super califragilistic expialidocious. If that's how you spell it right:p I gave it my best shot. This story was awesome, really. Fantastic writing. Fabulous development. I loved everything about it.