Reviews for The 'Poet' They Call Jayne
Greenskirt Girl chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
This is awesome, you captured Jayne perfectly. It made me giggle. I always pick Jayne as one of the characters when I play the Firefly Drinking Game, cause he's a sure way of getting drunk before the episode is over.
Thescarredman chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
I love it when these kids fight and make up. It's easy to understand the popularity of this pairing - attraction of opposites - but it's sooo nice when a Rayne writer finds a way for them to enjoy and appreciate each other outside of bed or combat. Thank you!
BigT1587 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Pretty good. I would have liked to see how River got the original poem from Jaynes pocket though. (Or did I miss it?)
Thescarredman chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Oh, how I wish the site provided strike-through script!

I like the way the characters' misinterpretations of each other's artistic endeavors took the story from humorous to heartwarming in just a few lines. This fic does a lot in very few words, I must say. Thank you. Next up, will we follow along while Mal reads 'The Ryme of the Ancient Mariner' and hear his thoughts on that tale?

"Yes, I've read a poem. Try not to faint."
Lavender Fleetfoot chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
This is absolutely brilliant! I have a soft spot for The Tyger ever since I had to memorize it in eight grade.
Kyushu chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
More please! Loved it!
hotforteacher3 chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Sweet! More! I love love LOVE River/Jayne!