Reviews for sorting of the axis powers
SeaShellSakura chapter 3 . 3/6
You know, considering the Hufflepuff's reaction to Italy and Germany, wouldn't it be amusing if, the day after Japan is sorted, he abandons his table and takes a seat next to Italy at the Hufflepuff table with Germany, and all three of them interact uncaring of anyone else? I would love to see the others' reactions. Could you?
On that note, I agree entirely. With the griffindor rant, I mean. Also, while I hold that I to not actually like any of the Slytherins in the books, I think the house gets a terrible rep. Think about war - it is infinitely more intelligent to hide and scheme than to physically confront someone in combat. Being braveand reckless does not make you a hero, being kind and hardworking does not make you stupid, being intelligent does not make you arrogant, and being cunning does not make you evil.
YukiOwO chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
That was awesome!(wao how many times have u said thatthough Japan would've got Pretty much inti slytherin since remember, he betrayed China and all
Type B Tsundere chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
This is a hilarious story and I like it very very much! I hope you will update if you get the chance. I really wish to see everyone freak out at a Gryfinddor, Hufflepuff and Slytherin hanging out together.
Pandyisapanda chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Oh my gosh I love this! Please update when you get a chance! I want more of them breaking house stereotypes.
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
wow! this is AMAZING! would you continue it with the other nations please?! maybe rename it sorting of the world or make different fics for each group because I would love to see your idea on where they would be sorted! please!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
I love how you sort the Nations, almost all fics I came across automaticly put Italy in Hufflepuff but you put it in a way for it to make sense why he's a Slytherin (it's my headcannon that he's secretly cunning/manipulative when he want's to be).

Anyway I am hoping to see more of this interesting sorting system you have.
mangofeeesh chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
This story is really good, I think that you should either continue this story or write a sequel about the axis powers time at Hogwarts.
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
XD Looky at the Gerita!
sakura240 chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Kura: not looking at japane and germany, you made me look at italy in a whole new light O-o

Berry: is anybody else coming in? Id love to see where america and englad would go. Oh and canada too!

Kura: me too! XD I am so glad you didn't delete this! XD Please update soon! BYES!
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Do Romano and Prussia! Then, we would have the COMPLETE Axis Powers! Romano is like his brother, but he doesn't give a damn what others think about and his colorful mouth could be seen as brave. Prussia is secretly a genius, and is a brilliant war tactitian. Prussia for Ravenclaw! The Italy brothers are opposites, so this plays in favor. And no one would ever think of putting Prussia in Ravenclaw. And Germans are good engineers. And Italy has the Mafia. And Voldemort wants to be immortal, and conquer the world... is that an opportunity I see there?
kittywitchy chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
This made my day.
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
YOU. MUST. CONTINUE.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Haha! A Slytherin in the Hufflepuff dormitory! I can't believe Feliciano's a Slytherin! Definitely not the average stereotypical one!
theHuntress101 chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
I agree with you. I prefer Slytherins because it takes a Slytherin to coax valuable information out of a very secretive and powerful person. It also takes a Slytherin to make a double agent and a very good liar. Also, I have a feeling that during a battle, if they Gryffindors are leading it then they would probably lose because they don't plan ahead, they just charge into battle and hope for the best. According to me, cunning beats bravery anytime. Sorry if my ranting offends.
Byakusharinnegan chapter 2 . 3/26/2013