Reviews for sorting of the axis powers
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 3 . 10/7/2016
I feel like Gryffindors can be related to Dauntless from the Divergent series when it comes to flaws... 'nough said.
Let's see, I guess I'll just post my opinions of all the houses (Might as well).
Gryffindor: Reckless idiots, true to their sense of honor to a fault, generally well-meaning but not the smartest about it, act before thinking, and self-righteous...
Hufflepuff: These guys kinda remind me of House Elves, when it comes to school I think they're probably on top if they think it's worth their time, probably too honest and too trusting but that also let's them live good lives in normal conditions, loyalty is good, house loyalty is probably returned and there's no doubt power in numbers (they're probably the most united house of all).
Ravenclaw: Well, a few are clearly going to be book worms, but Ravenclaws value Knowledge, and that definitely isn't something to be overlooked. I don't think Ravenclaws would actually be teacher's pets and would be more eccentrics, like Luna, or people who will never make a wild guess in their life. So a lot of them might question how magic itself works, the 'eccentrics' (I realize this probably isn't the best word to use) would jump to conclusions and try to prove them, and the factual people would give those 'eccentrics' a base to start on. A lot in common with Erudite.
Slytherin (Heh, I may be a bit biased, sorry ahead of time): They're cunning, they prefer the ability to use logic and common a sense over knowledge itself, although knowledge is a tool everyone uses at some point. What I think is overlooked is that it is logical to be kind, so asking which is valued over the other makes me cringe every time. Slytherins are ambitious, but who's to say it isn't a good ambition? To end world hunger, to help people, improve the world. And honestly I've always thought the ends justify the means. Slytherin's can also be arrogant (something you are most certainly aware of, as it is exaggerated in the book) and have trouble comparing other's goals to their own. Finding someone in a different house with similar thoughts to their own can be eye-opening, as sometimes Slytherin's might think outside to box, but they might only think of a few things, and it becomes hard to change their view.
Okay, I'm done with my unnecessary and probably inaccurate talk (I based this off memory, nothing else). I loved the story! It's fun to see them sorted into odd houses and completely shred any and all stereotypes! Hope you write more! Ciao!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
This story is amazingly interesting and has a lot of humor can't wait to read more :)
SeaShellSakura chapter 3 . 3/6/2016
You know, considering the Hufflepuff's reaction to Italy and Germany, wouldn't it be amusing if, the day after Japan is sorted, he abandons his table and takes a seat next to Italy at the Hufflepuff table with Germany, and all three of them interact uncaring of anyone else? I would love to see the others' reactions. Could you?
On that note, I agree entirely. With the griffindor rant, I mean. Also, while I hold that I to not actually like any of the Slytherins in the books, I think the house gets a terrible rep. Think about war - it is infinitely more intelligent to hide and scheme than to physically confront someone in combat. Being braveand reckless does not make you a hero, being kind and hardworking does not make you stupid, being intelligent does not make you arrogant, and being cunning does not make you evil.
YukiOwO chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
That was awesome!(wao how many times have u said thatthough Japan would've got Pretty much inti slytherin since remember, he betrayed China and all
Type B Tsundere chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
This is a hilarious story and I like it very very much! I hope you will update if you get the chance. I really wish to see everyone freak out at a Gryfinddor, Hufflepuff and Slytherin hanging out together.
Pandyisapanda chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Oh my gosh I love this! Please update when you get a chance! I want more of them breaking house stereotypes.
BloodiedCoreOfHope chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
wow! this is AMAZING! would you continue it with the other nations please?! maybe rename it sorting of the world or make different fics for each group because I would love to see your idea on where they would be sorted! please!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
I love how you sort the Nations, almost all fics I came across automaticly put Italy in Hufflepuff but you put it in a way for it to make sense why he's a Slytherin (it's my headcannon that he's secretly cunning/manipulative when he want's to be).

Anyway I am hoping to see more of this interesting sorting system you have.
mangofeeesh chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
This story is really good, I think that you should either continue this story or write a sequel about the axis powers time at Hogwarts.
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
XD Looky at the Gerita!
sakura240 chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Kura: not looking at japane and germany, you made me look at italy in a whole new light O-o

Berry: is anybody else coming in? Id love to see where america and englad would go. Oh and canada too!

Kura: me too! XD I am so glad you didn't delete this! XD Please update soon! BYES!
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Do Romano and Prussia! Then, we would have the COMPLETE Axis Powers! Romano is like his brother, but he doesn't give a damn what others think about and his colorful mouth could be seen as brave. Prussia is secretly a genius, and is a brilliant war tactitian. Prussia for Ravenclaw! The Italy brothers are opposites, so this plays in favor. And no one would ever think of putting Prussia in Ravenclaw. And Germans are good engineers. And Italy has the Mafia. And Voldemort wants to be immortal, and conquer the world... is that an opportunity I see there?
kittywitchy chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
This made my day.
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
YOU. MUST. CONTINUE.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Haha! A Slytherin in the Hufflepuff dormitory! I can't believe Feliciano's a Slytherin! Definitely not the average stereotypical one!