Reviews for A Brother's Loss
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
i don't know why i keep reading these heartbreaking stories, but i love it
FallenUpStairs chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Sniff* This makes me think about how i lost my brother and how it still hurts, even those this is fiction its good to know friends are there to help, unlike those who say the week after it happened and your at school and she says something she belives as a joke, "So Shelby hows your brother?" Anyways thankyou.
Soccorstar chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
It was really good...Sad but really good you should write more storys w/ Jun no one really writes about her! Great Story!
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
I like this ficcy! ::hugs it::

It's very interesting, to the point where you can completely imagine it... (Even though I don't hear their voices in my head like I used to be able to do because it's either the Japanese voices, or the English one's... you understand what I mean right...? O.o; x.x0)

Oh, and if you like Daisuke, I'm writing a 02/Tamer ficcy (it's not a normal one...) and it gets better and better. It's 'X Communication' but just try using my name to find it... I'm the only ZeroDaiKunTakatoP88. .o ja
Crysie chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Aww, this was very sad, but I liked it a lot. It was well written! _
Dream-chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
you were right...that was sad, but it was a fantastic piece of writing! hope to see more from you soon.
Angel of Time chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
omg thats sooo sad. i have tears in my eyes, it was really good.
lana chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
wow this was great. very sad...*sniff* i had tears in my eyes!good job.
tsurikato chapter 1 . 5/2/2002