Reviews for Definition of Destiny
Laysi246 chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
I started reading this an hour ago at chapter one, and after finishing that chapter I have obsessively been reading this. I have just finished and I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope you update soon. (Even if it's been two years). I love this story and I love the plot and I especially love what happened in this chapter between Harry and Draco. I think you're an awesome writer, and please update soon!

-Laysi
Guest chapter 18 . 6/8/2014
This was amazing! Please continue to write more!
monsy22 chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
This fanfic is great I'm really enjoying it! It's just a shame that you seem to have abandoned it
riggle chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
Hi, me again, brilliant story 'n' all that jazz, well written, and not many errors. I also like your humour throughout and the way you write the story is like a spider spinning it's web. Oh, yeah I love how you've remembered that harry's a parselmouth, I expect to see maleficent later and what's wrong with Draco watching Disney films?
riggle chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
David Gray is a real person and actually one of my mum's cousins, who lives on an island in scotland...loving the story so far though!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 18 . 10/11/2012
ummm.. names ..umm what about...
(female) aoife ,selena, neferti,helena
(male) grayson, nicholas,ambrosius,adarian

i noticed the snakes name and it matches-dont worry i think the snake is cool.
dont worry about a full on scene, maybe a bit of foreplay and thats it?
p.s. i just thought this-is the parsletounge a turn on for draco or is it just something that wigs him out?
great story and i cant wait for more! i hope i helped. ;P :D
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 14 . 10/11/2012
ooh drunk harry! malfoy was sweet :D
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
i always thought blaise would make a good boyfriend..as long as he doesnt inherit his mums rule of getting the money than killing off the husband.! ;P
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
oooh marriage! look out boys! :)
Midnight Venom chapter 18 . 9/4/2012
I LOVE your story! Can't wait for more. (: It's brilliant, and I really hope that they choose not to get rid of the contract... or, if they do, Malfoy ends up proposing or something. xD
lilz54 chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
Loved this update. Especially loved the part where Maleficent told Harry that Draco likes him.

You have me wondering as to Hermoine will discover regarding the wording of the contract.
Ashhole394 chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
Definitely put in a sex scene. For sure!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/21/2012
Can you name one of them Bertram? it seems like a good, old-timey name, right? Oooh! or if it's a lady, Fortensia! Or not, just random suggestions...
Cazziie Girl chapter 18 . 8/23/2012
In love with this story, your a really good writer ] xx
Insane Worm chapter 18 . 8/21/2012
I found your fanfic yesterday. It's really, really great.
About your questions, no, I'm not expecting sex. I'm fine with the kisses. By the way, there should be more ;)
The second one... Charles, Juliet, Katelyn, Hugo, Peter, Anne, Megan, Amber, Alfred, Magnus [I love it!], Alec, William, Jem, Derek, Dennis, Elie, Frederik, Edmund... how many do you need?
Update soon please!