Reviews for Dead Betrayal
dblueeyedrose chapter 39 . 9/30
give me a break! Sometimes I hate Sookie, she was just crying for him and now that he came back to her she has to think about it, so ridiculous!
Jules chapter 50 . 6/22
The story started so well but I found the ongoing multiple POV fragmented the flow of the story. Perhaps it's just not my cup of tea.
yitu chapter 50 . 1/26
Pam is the best! Had me splitting my sides throughout. Many thanks!
elleste chapter 9 . 10/11/2016
XD I'm dying over the swedish lines!
elleste chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
Do you speak swedish? I actually understood what was said (I am finnish)
peoplers chapter 50 . 8/14/2015
I really enjoyed this story. All though, I wish she could have used her powers more.
Misspetarcade chapter 50 . 7/19/2015
That was a pretty awesome story. A little hard to follow at times, but I really liked the story line!
tleel chapter 50 . 1/14/2015
Very enjoyable story.
tanseynz chapter 50 . 1/5/2015
A lot of fun and your twists and turns kept me completely befuddled - love it. Imo a Beta might be worth considering, not for plotting or characterisation which is expert, but for some of the language use and grammar which blurs an otherwise snazzy piece of prose.
tanseynz chapter 16 . 1/4/2015
Is she really that oblivious to how he feels and how he acts towards her, or is she faking 'modest' behaviour?
MiniLover chapter 50 . 12/2/2014
Just finished the story. It was amazing! I can't wait to read more of yours.
MiniLover chapter 42 . 12/2/2014
Amazing story! I am enjoying it so much!
cela chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I really am liking this, any story that makes bill look like an ass is okay with me. you have a creative imagination and i'm sure your writing will improve with time, your sentences are a little terse. keep up the good work on your next story!
cela chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
are you sure sookie can't be glamoured? I can't think of another reason for someone as hot tempered as her to put up with bill's manhandling her.
cela chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
what is sookie, twelve? what grown woman writes in a diary like that?