Reviews for Dead Betrayal
elleste chapter 1 . 7/21
Do you speak swedish? I actually understood what was said (I am finnish)
peoplers chapter 50 . 8/14/2015
I really enjoyed this story. All though, I wish she could have used her powers more.
Misspetarcade chapter 50 . 7/19/2015
That was a pretty awesome story. A little hard to follow at times, but I really liked the story line!
tleel chapter 50 . 1/14/2015
Very enjoyable story.
tanseynz chapter 50 . 1/5/2015
A lot of fun and your twists and turns kept me completely befuddled - love it. Imo a Beta might be worth considering, not for plotting or characterisation which is expert, but for some of the language use and grammar which blurs an otherwise snazzy piece of prose.
tanseynz chapter 16 . 1/4/2015
Is she really that oblivious to how he feels and how he acts towards her, or is she faking 'modest' behaviour?
MiniLover chapter 50 . 12/2/2014
Just finished the story. It was amazing! I can't wait to read more of yours.
MiniLover chapter 42 . 12/2/2014
Amazing story! I am enjoying it so much!
cela chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I really am liking this, any story that makes bill look like an ass is okay with me. you have a creative imagination and i'm sure your writing will improve with time, your sentences are a little terse. keep up the good work on your next story!
cela chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
are you sure sookie can't be glamoured? I can't think of another reason for someone as hot tempered as her to put up with bill's manhandling her.
cela chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
what is sookie, twelve? what grown woman writes in a diary like that?
cela chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
sookie thinks bill is KIND to her? what the hell would she call man? the asshole left bruises on her twice in one night!
Vwchick chapter 50 . 9/7/2013
Great story, read it in one day!i wish you had explained How Leif was a fairy? Was behalf from his real father? And with Soojie being so different now why the he k is she still at merlottes? What was the time Eric almost list Pam, that never got explained, and why would she just leave! Anyway I was wondering those questions. Thanks for a great story
Brdstrt4 chapter 50 . 6/23/2013
I loved your story. I would have liked to see more closure for the lover's.
Tiggy318 chapter 50 . 6/13/2013