Reviews for Insert Unexpected Frienemy Here
acupofcoffee chapter 3 . 11/25
my mouth legitmately dropped open when i saw this update
bless you i have been waiting for this for like a million years
lightmanny chapter 3 . 10/24
This was great! It's nice to see Society stories being written again! Now I'm curious about what will happen with Zero and Silri after the Season 2 finale, and if there's a Valerie VS Order final battle. But either way it was awesome! I hope I get to see more of your work!
MuggleCreator chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Interesting. When's the next update?
BookwormWithIssues chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I'm really interested in Order's interest in Valerie. I have been ever since Insert Reality TV Gone Wrong Here, when Order was all 'fascinating...' When she nearly shot Passion.

And then Zero shows up...

This is fantastic. Lots of mystery for me, especially about that "Death by my hand would be a fitting end for one so foolish. This is something I can accept."

Part 3 please!
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 2 . 10/11/2012

ZERO! forgot about him, update soon pleases and thank yous
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Parody Sue? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. Order?! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! What does he want with Val!
Crystal Silvera chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Don't need cookies. XD this is too good! Even if it's a tad confusing for me, I can follow along fine. I don't have any criticism either, and that's pretty rare. O.o anyway, update soon!
Crystal Silvera chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
O.o my name is Danielle . . . but I've never read anything mentioned in here except the Deltora Quest stuff. But I read things that are confusing a lot, so I managed on here. Going in my favorites, definitely. :D
complexities chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
I'm so excited about the little glimpse of Zero that we saw this chapter, and the expectation that next chapter we'll see him fight Order! That piece that you posted on Facebook has gotten me very interested in his character.

What you've written so far has been pretty good. I did notice some typos here and there (e.g. bretherin rather than brethren) but they weren't glaringly obvious.
lightmanny chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Finally it's here! I got excited when I noticed that you had updated this fic, especially since Real Life has made Society updates something rare.

I must say that I was hoping for something longer, but creating expectation is always a good way to say that things will get incredible. And having Zero reappear ever since the Fate/stay Night mission is both, unexpected and pleasing. I'm sure Order VS Zero will be one of the best battles so far. Can't wait for the last chapter!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Oh look, it's Zero! I'd wondered where the frak he'd vanished to. *giggles* It's just now getting fun. Zero will be a VERY nice distraction.

Though why someone couldn't have gone "Oh look, a distraction!" is a curiousity.

Looking forward to more, Val. Keep writing!
RedemptionWarrior chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
No cookies required for me to review. Still, not much I can really say, good or bad. It didn't have any glaring grammar issues and the plot is tensing up for the finale. Good luck!
Lord Monbodo chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Excellent work, it's been SO LONG since I've read Deltora Quest, but you still helped the world come alive. And I certainly wasn't expecting HIM to show up at the end.

I must say that I'm a little disappointed by how little insight we got from Order. I had hoped for a deeper look into his character this chapter, but this was still amazing.

Can't wait to read the final chapter!
RedemptionWarrior chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Well, that was quite the twist. Those sovereigns are cheap little bastards, aren't they? Only one obvious mistakes, grammar wise, as far as I could, at the first skip. Can't wait to see the next chapter. Good luck!
lightmanny chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
To be honest, I'm not surprised this fic is so good! I must say that, while it was really funny, it did had its tense moments, like that sudden time skip (at first I thought it was a mistake), and also when Monika appeared and started with the "She's not what you think she is" stuff I was like "WOW! Super evil Sue!"... But I was wrong. XD

I did got a big surprise when Order appeared. Not expecting that AT ALL, and whatever he wants with Val it's onna be something great... As long as he's not in love with her because Edward Casanova already has that with Phoenixia, Tash suggested it with Purity and there's even a love triangle between Ben, Lily and Avak. Just saying that's enough teenage drama for now. Either way will be awesome, though, and I can't wait for the next chapter