Reviews for Insert Unexpected Frienemy Here
MuggleCreator chapter 2 . 3/26
Interesting. When's the next update?
BookwormWithIssues chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I'm really interested in Order's interest in Valerie. I have been ever since Insert Reality TV Gone Wrong Here, when Order was all 'fascinating...' When she nearly shot Passion.

And then Zero shows up...

This is fantastic. Lots of mystery for me, especially about that "Death by my hand would be a fitting end for one so foolish. This is something I can accept."

Part 3 please!
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
MOTIVATE MOTIVATE MOTIVATE

NOW GIMME COOKIE!

ZERO! forgot about him, update soon pleases and thank yous
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Parody Sue? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. Order?! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! What does he want with Val!
Crystal Silvera chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Don't need cookies. XD this is too good! Even if it's a tad confusing for me, I can follow along fine. I don't have any criticism either, and that's pretty rare. O.o anyway, update soon!
Crystal Silvera chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
O.o my name is Danielle . . . but I've never read anything mentioned in here except the Deltora Quest stuff. But I read things that are confusing a lot, so I managed on here. Going in my favorites, definitely. :D
complexities chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
I'm so excited about the little glimpse of Zero that we saw this chapter, and the expectation that next chapter we'll see him fight Order! That piece that you posted on Facebook has gotten me very interested in his character.

What you've written so far has been pretty good. I did notice some typos here and there (e.g. bretherin rather than brethren) but they weren't glaringly obvious.
lightmanny chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Finally it's here! I got excited when I noticed that you had updated this fic, especially since Real Life has made Society updates something rare.

I must say that I was hoping for something longer, but creating expectation is always a good way to say that things will get incredible. And having Zero reappear ever since the Fate/stay Night mission is both, unexpected and pleasing. I'm sure Order VS Zero will be one of the best battles so far. Can't wait for the last chapter!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Oh look, it's Zero! I'd wondered where the frak he'd vanished to. *giggles* It's just now getting fun. Zero will be a VERY nice distraction.

Though why someone couldn't have gone "Oh look, a distraction!" is a curiousity.

Looking forward to more, Val. Keep writing!
RedemptionWarrior chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
No cookies required for me to review. Still, not much I can really say, good or bad. It didn't have any glaring grammar issues and the plot is tensing up for the finale. Good luck!
Lord Monbodo chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Excellent work, it's been SO LONG since I've read Deltora Quest, but you still helped the world come alive. And I certainly wasn't expecting HIM to show up at the end.

I must say that I'm a little disappointed by how little insight we got from Order. I had hoped for a deeper look into his character this chapter, but this was still amazing.

Can't wait to read the final chapter!
RedemptionWarrior chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Well, that was quite the twist. Those sovereigns are cheap little bastards, aren't they? Only one obvious mistakes, grammar wise, as far as I could, at the first skip. Can't wait to see the next chapter. Good luck!
lightmanny chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
To be honest, I'm not surprised this fic is so good! I must say that, while it was really funny, it did had its tense moments, like that sudden time skip (at first I thought it was a mistake), and also when Monika appeared and started with the "She's not what you think she is" stuff I was like "WOW! Super evil Sue!"... But I was wrong. XD

I did got a big surprise when Order appeared. Not expecting that AT ALL, and whatever he wants with Val it's onna be something great... As long as he's not in love with her because Edward Casanova already has that with Phoenixia, Tash suggested it with Purity and there's even a love triangle between Ben, Lily and Avak. Just saying that's enough teenage drama for now. Either way will be awesome, though, and I can't wait for the next chapter
Mei1105 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Okay first things first - number one, you referenced so many of my favourite things here - not in the least Glee and Monty Python - that its impossible for me not to love this fic.

Second, Order is a prick, and I actually really like this characterisation of him - he's actually more believable than the outright bastard I'm depicting him as in my own work. I must take my lead from this fic.

Third, awesome idea with Camilla! I actually really liked her once she explained who she was and what she was about. Though I did prove my powers of clairvoyance by pausing in reading right after she apologised and saying to myself "she's going to die any second now", then I carried on reading, and was proven right, and thus my self esteem soars a little higher.

I'm curious as to what exactly Order wants from Valerie that could cause him to set up something this elaborate, but I'm sure you'll deal with that in the next chapter. Also props for bringing the Usurped back in.

I did find the backstory explanation at the start of the story a little clunky, and I did skim read it, but that probably wasn't so much your fault as it was having to summarise fifteen stories worth of plot for those of us who haven't read it. So I could deal. The rest of it made sense regardless of missing the backstory, so no worries there.

I think that's about all I had to critique, so good luck with the next chapter, and keep it up dear.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
*scratches her cheek* I vaguely remember looking at part of this chapter way back during the summer. Almost thought it had dropped off the face of the earth.

Loved the Monty Python reference. _

Also, I can SO see Danielle doing that. iPhone to the rescue! *snicker*

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!