Reviews for Digital Charge
DigiConjurer chapter 7 . 7/25
I could go for some chocolate right now. Also, the periods are all here. Hawke's openness on the death of his father was a little weird, but it wasn't anything major. Other than that, it was another interesting chapter.
DigiConjurer chapter 6 . 7/24
Other than the missing periods, the chapter was interesting. It wasn't good or bad, just interesting.
DigiConjurer chapter 5 . 7/12
How does one half yell? I'm not even going to guess. I'm late to that party. Overall, it was a pretty interesting chapter with fewer grammar errors.
DigiConjurer chapter 4 . 7/12
Uh... okay then. Other than the capitalization mistakes and the disappearances of a whole bunch of periods, it was a pretty good chapter.
DigiConjurer chapter 2 . 7/10
Called it.
My only complaint, is giving the woman a last name of destruction. It sort of gives the wrong vibe. Maybe that's the point, but I guess I'll have to read on.
DigiConjurer chapter 1 . 7/10
Totally not a scam or an invitation to another world.
Overall, a pretty interesting chapter. I would have preferred if you two had spaced the six main characters out but, that's personal preference. Other than that, I think "he" is supposed to be capitalized in the last section.
FeistyWolf chapter 18 . 3/4/2014
Its cool that each of the digivices have different abilities!
FeistyWolf chapter 17 . 2/22/2014
I wonder what she wants..the digivice? Perhaps one of the children...? Hmm...darn this suspense! lol.
FeistyWolf chapter 16 . 2/15/2014
Yay for more often updates :D
FeistyWolf chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
Such a great story! I love Hawke and Aiden :) Anytime Aiden talks, I imagine him sounding like Takato lol. I do wish there was a little romance going on though, that is always interesting :P
MidnightxRose chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Sorry its taken so long to read and review but this sounds pretty interesting. I like the different types if characters displayed in this and the cliffhanger of the email is very interesting as well. I llike it so far, can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2012

Or something.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
I enjoyed it, allthough so much happened and my microscopic brain is trying hard to keep up. Keep up the good, interesting work you two.
Moo-cakes chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Aww, Hawke's not entirely grumpy.

Good thing too, now Tammy's at the bottom of my list. By the way, no one questioned how Richard knew their names? Really? He could be deranged for all they know...
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Interesting developments... I'm going to assume for now that the thing Cayden found was a Digivice until I read the next chapter. Or whichever one explains further.

Hawke and Tammy keep losing points with me.