Reviews for Rinse and Repeat
Livelygirl838 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Fast paced but still great :-)
Hank's Lady chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Great ending, so good to see how Jasper has moved on. Really enjoyed it :)
Hank's Lady chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
Aww that was so sweet and amazing, it brought years to my eyes. So glad Jasper got professional help and the difference in him is huge. So glad Peter took a chance with him and followed his heart.
Hank's Lady chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
That was so sad; I hate to hear how Jasper feels so worthless but at least he stopped that guy in the club before it was too late. He really needs to do some proper talking with Peter.
Hank's Lady chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
I liked that Jasper stopped going out and sleeping around because Peter asked him to. I wonder if he loves him too and thinks he doesn't have a chance. Loved their first time together, that was smouldering!
Hank's Lady chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Wow, poor Jasper. What on earth happened to him that he keeps doing that to himself? My heart broke for him but hopefully Peter can help him.
EJ 12212012 chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
I like possessive Peter. Lol
glambulge69 chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Aww that brought a smile to my face (: You write amazingly well bb! 3
Robsblueeyes chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Jasper's come so far and Peter's been there for him every step of the way. I think they're going to make it. Could there be a wedding somewhere in their future? *hint, hint*

I loved this, even the angsty bits, lol. Thank you for sharing.

Robsblueeyes chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Awww, I'm so happy for them. Taking it slow was the right thing to do, Jasper needed the time to sort his head out and get to know himself. They're so sweet together and I'm glad they're making a go of it, sometimes you have to take chances in life, some pay off and some don't but this is one of those has.

Robsblueeyes chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Thank God Jasper didn't go through with it and pushed that guy off. I really think Jasper could do with some counselling, help him get his thoughts and feelings in order, deal with his past so he can move on and live in the present. It really is too much to ask Peter to do and he couldn't do all that for Jasper but he could be there to love, support and encourage him.

Robsblueeyes chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Awww, that was so tender and loving, I hope Peter isn't going to get hurt.

Jasper's dad was an abusive git and I'm glad him mum finally found the courage to throw him out, unfortunately it's had a lasting effect on Jasper and he seems to equate someone fucking him to being wanted. He needs to realise that he's worth more than that, that he is worth loving and giving love in return.

Robsblueeyes chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Why does Jasper do this to himself? Why does he have such low self esteem, what happened to him? He's like a broken man, I'm glad he has Peter to look after him although it sounds as though it's nearly killing him to watch Jasper doing this to himself.

fashdoll chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Loved it!
fashdoll chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Aww, so sweet. I'm glad Jasper was really ready to change.