Reviews for What About Now
A-game chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
"I will kill you, Kikyo! If it is the last thing I do, I will personally die with your blood on my hands!" He swore
If only he said that in the show...and did it... i would die happily right there!
A-game chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
YES! THANK DOG! THERE'S MORE CHAPTERS! HO-RA!
fanficnewbiee chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
This story was great! Thanks for sharing!
yaoiyurilovergurlz chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
Beautiful. i love the way you fit each character into the format.
When you believed kikyo wasn't bad, I knew why she would not let inu have her.

A bond between a family is never broken, only founded.''- Serena Lopez
Animefangirl95 chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
whoa I was not expecting that girrrrl that's cray lol
Animefangirl95 chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
Great job:) Dang plot twists e'erywhere
lovemondotrasho chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
What a perfect ending! I loved this story from start to finish and I can't believe it's over. I tested up a bit when Kikyo died. Her intentions were to stay close to her sister and she died in the process. *cries*

But the ending was absolutely beautiful. I love how it ended with Sango and Miroku getting married. They're so perfect for each other. And then Inuyasha proposing to Kagome like that. It was like a cloud of anime fluffiness. :D

can't wait to see more from you!

-lovemondotrasho
Mari chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
I also need chocolate! Flawless, I loved it. Actualy, it was the first time I wished kikyo wouldn't die so thank you for the experience ;)
you're amazing, what else can I say? I definetly wanna read more from you!
Anonymous Hacker chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Nice ending, we all know Inuyasha and Kagome belong together! And to fall back on an earlier chapter of yours.. Sango's action with the door was m-a-g-n-i-f-i-c-e-n-t!
PS: I only read the summary of 'My Imaginary Friend' but I'm already loving it, please do continue that one :)
Anonymous Hacker chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Sudden proposal, what? Wow, must continue reading! (By any chance.. is the woman who broke his heart Kikyou?)
Anonymous Hacker chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Can't wait to see how this'll all work out, so I'm off to read so more. Interesting, catching prologue.
xXAnimeChic101Xx chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
Awe *cries* it ended so beautifuly I loved it. And kikyos death was heart breaking. Awe bravo *claps* bravo my friend
Breeluv chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
Sad ;'( I loved it though and reading this chapter I knew what would happen and I almost squealed because its so cute and I love it so much! I really enjoyed reading this friend(:
Inukag forever!
im ur misconception chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
I like how you tied up all the ends, and made it a doubled happy ending.

The whole content of the story is well founded and built upon. I enjoy reading this story, and probably will come back at a later date to re-read it.

Please keep up the good work. Can't wait to read either a up date on a older story or a newer one from you.

T.O.A
cRaZieSt aNgEl eVeR chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
Awww...loved the story good job