Reviews for In Memoriam
NinaGrace chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
It was absolutely wonderful. I also cried.

I would very much like to know an alternate version of this story (perhaps there Angel was more than just Buffy's guardian angel).

You did an incredible job. Throughout the story I had thought that Angel created his own hell. But the last scene was so placatory that I agreed with you in everything.

Still, I think that being a Slayer is Buffy's destiny. And I think that Buffy & Angel love was worth all the pain and grief. It is a pity that Buffy has been deprived of this in her normal life.

Time to time I checked your page and finally the great story here that was worth waiting. I think that your story is better than many of the stories in Marathon IWRY 2011.

Thank you very much for the pleasure. I look forward to your new stories))
Ninjababe09 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I cannot stop crying. This is absolutely beautiful! More people need to read and review this! This story is fantastic!
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I loved this, i was pretty much bawling my eyes out. Didnt mind the plot holes thought it was enough that you just focused on Buffy and Angel.

Only thing was possibly mentioning when/if Doyle died, but that's it. LOL

And thankyou for your review :D
Yummy0o0 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I had the exact same thoughts as meanderingeyes, both beautiful and devastating. Id say i hated it, but you did such an amazing job. It does seem very true to both characters, thats probably whats so addictive about them.
meanderingeyes chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was amazing to read. I think given this chance, Angel would have absolutely taken it. Beautifully written and heartbreaking all at the same time.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
IAnd this is something I could see Anegl doing; there is no sacrifice he wouldn't make if he thought it would save Buffy. I think I would have preferred him not to die at the end, especially as a Catholic I just can't see Angel committing suicide.

I loved Buffy thinking he was a real Angel; it was e reasonable conclusion.
edeaven chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
this is the most depressing piece of bullshit ever angel doesnt even get hthe happy ending that he and buffy deserve
jane213 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
You had me crying til the very end but it was still a great read (:
23 | « Prev Page 1 2