Reviews for Ojamajo Doremi Cosmic Travelers
D.J. Scales chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Interesting I never expected to see this. please continue.
iheartgod175 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
This a really interesting story. Unfortunately, I've got to read Breakaway in order to actually read Chapter 3. But still, great job!
D.J. Scales chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Now this is really starting to get good. Although for the next Dark Gate boss might I suggest something supernatural like say a Dragon.
PrettiWitchiMegChanChi chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
WOW! (That's all I really have to say.)
PrettiWitchiMegChanChi chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
Wua! Still excellent work, as always. (And points to you for letting Jou-Sama show up in today's chapter!)

So which world is in the next part? I can't wait to see!
PrettiWitchiMegChanChi chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Once again, fantastic job! "Escape From The City", man I love that song!

My favorite part in the chapter was when Nick said, "My dear Watson" to Sasami. But too bad Yuki had to miss that fight in this world. She'll get her chance though! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

CHIISU!

PrettiWitchiMegChanChi chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
EH? Sasami doesn't like 'The Wizard of Oz'? Oh well, what can you do?

So then, that's two worlds down and...Umm more to come, right? Cosmic Travelers Ganbatte!

D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I like how you based this on Sonic Unleashed. Oh and by the way Happy New Year's Eve.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I for one found this chapter to be quite well written. If you take requests then can you throw in some of the legend of spyro references to the diamond and pearl world please as in have the guardians show up
PrettiWitchiMegChanChi chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Oh I was wondering when you'd do your twist on Sonic Generations. I admit I've been quite curious as to how Nick met the Ojamajos, demo ne, the Maho Dou in Sharp is called Flower Garden Maho Dou, just saying.

I especially liked it when Sasami said "You Epic Mickey ripoff!"

I look forward to more.