Reviews for A Place of Her Own
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I think I held my breath for about five seconds after I read the last sentence. At first i thought luna was just creating a place to go to when she was trapped in the dark cellar.

It was very beautiful, and heart warming at first. Then when the horrible truth was realized, my heart broke for her.

Excellent characterization. I think this is exactly how it would play out if luna was cruciated. Well done.
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This is raw, so brutal. There's not much else to say.
Wonderful as ever when it comes to your work.
Technomad chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I still love this...
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Wow, I really love your Luna and how much she rests in herself.

That last sentence sounds very much like her, she speaks it with her voice in my head - and it chills me bone deep.

Very well done!

yellow 14 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That's one way out. Certainly Luna. Keep writing
22Moons chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I LOVE this. Absolutely love it. This is exactly how I see Luna, although I could never express it as beautifully as you have done.

This story is like a miniature portrait - lovely and perfect in its details and complete in three short paragraphs. You should be very proud of this.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
oh luna. *cries*

jeez, i hate them the books and in real life.

man, i wish i had some vestige of that calmness...luna would definitely be the one to keep on going with life.

madbrad chapter 1 . 11/14/2011

But if anyone could retreat into their own fantasy world as a refuge from torture ... she was half-way there already, some would say. :-)
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
It's so innocent, so eccentric, so hopeful, so dark, and so Luna. I imagine it must've bothered Bellatrix that she couldn't take Luna's mind, and it's nice to imagine that she had some refuse.
Hufflepuff Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wow. The wonderment of an imaginative mind. People can block out so much.