Reviews for Friendship Eggroll
scriptrixlatinae chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah this is all the cute. For some reason, my mental image for them was closer to 14 in this story, but they ARE both mature for their age. I love how considerate Michael is for Terry, and how his response is "You aren't used to relaxing/being comfortable at home? Then we are going to PARTY and have ALL THE FUN, just you wait..." This is almost exactly what my friends and I do, when we hang out. (Though with baking, Disney movies, music, crafts, board/card games, tea, and/or the occasional booze instead of Chinese take-out and loud messes.)

I think they'd be a lot of fun to be friends with, if we were close to the same age, and that's probably the highest compliment I can give to a characterization. :)
Poppy P chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
That was sweet and a really good basis for the friendship you've given them in DAYD.
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Absolutely adorable, Than. Do you go by Than? Or Fiction? Or Andrew?
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
"He had never felt quite so many emotions at once, and Michael's mouth opened and closed a few times, trying not to...well...flapfor lack of anything else to do."

Oh my god, I can totally imagine how he feels like!

"I then touch nothing and read quietly until it is time to return to school. I do not change clothes unless I bathe. Other attire is unnecessary, and I do not own it."

This language from a twelve-year-old is frightning, and you managed very well to set them apart in their upbringing just by their language.

And every time I read the tiniest bit about Terry's parents it cuts me, because there is so much that parents can do with a little love and they wasted that opportunity to make their child happy. Arg. I hate them. (But surely there must be another point to them, they can't be this one-dimensional, can they?)

Oh, and yay for you updating. :)

See ya,

(a.k.a. dcera_labe on lj - I'm sorry if it's confusing you)

ps: Unfortunately didn't know any of the dishes, so I googled them, but what I found was really delicious. That is one of the downside of English texts: I am really unexperienced when it comes to food-terminology.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That works;D Keep writing
CowahBull chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That was quite cute!
Greensl33ves chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
D'aww, I love Terry and Michael. They are definitely my favorites of all your canon OC's. Can't wait to read more and see new chapters! Sorry to hear about your real life troubles. Crazy enough, a similiar thing happened to my friend, her dad's girlfriend's ex came into their house and shot both the girlfriend and the father. I feel for you, I really do, and if you needed the year to think, I'm glad you took it. Nevertheless, I still am very excited to see future updates and hope there are more soon!
amazingtofu chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I love Michael and Terry. They make such good friends. It always makes me sad to read about what a lonely childhood Terry must've had. His family and his house are so cold.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
So sad, but lovely too. Great story. x
Elegancexx chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
There is something so... real about the way you write Mike and Terry. I read and re-read their fics over and over just because they always seem to fill something everyone wants. It's always interesting to see two people who can understand each other completely. Everyone wants something like that, so these fics are beautiful. Thankyouthankyouthankyou for more Mike and Terry!
Hufflepuff Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
:) Verry good.
I'mgoingtoHogwarts chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I think your Michael/Terry stories are the best!