Reviews for Domesticity
NoMadKa chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
good work. varric was great!
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Oh I love how you wax words together prettier than a $10 whore...sorry got all blazing saddles. Couple of fine points you brought up that had me athinkin' concerning the Alliance over the dales and the subsequent 'march'.

Also the big question that comes out for any fan couple...marriage. Ohhhh that is a looooong debate that has no right or wrong answers since each individual's stance varies. Even if we include the various personalities for each Hawke/Fenris and head!canons for the players...again a really tough one.

Only complaint I have is the dinner with the viscount...Kirkwall doesnt get one again after the last one 'rolled out'. Unless Im being rick rolled *rimshot*
Onba chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
The angst between Hawke and Fenris, Meredith finally being told off like she should, its just great! Keep it up!
Mike chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
I'm guessing Hawke is Violent Hawke, not Sarcastic Hawke. A really hard line to take with Meredith, but she seemed to back down a bit-will be following.
mille libri chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
I loved that frank conversation, and that there were no immediately easy answers. Fenris's devotion is real, but even he doesn't know if it has limits, and you've placed that challenge in front of him in a really interesting way. Can't wait for more!
Rawr1983 chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Ooh, conflict! I've said it before, and I'll say it again- I love how you write your characters. They come across as very realistic, and that means that even the closest of lovers can have fundamental differences that drive a wedge between them. Still loving the story!
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Again you are doing exceptionally well making this unique hawke, YOUR hawke. I could go off on certain notes but Ill try to make them small before my fangirl senses kick in.

Thank you for calling out concerning Emile...its like looking at a spoiled manchild monk. Also the fact Meredith and Hawke do not back down with their heated 'promises' made my spine tingle, Especially when she rightfully called out Elthina and Divine. I almost thought of Gangs of New York when Hawke started counting down who she can have at her side...just short 1 district for her to make a fist out of.

And the ending...just that...thank you again for pointing this out this shade of gray understanding. I just know you'll do a spectacular job with Fenris going over his choice.
Rawr1983 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I don't care for DA2 nearly as much as I liked the original, but I did like how you wrote this story. Hawke was original and well-written, rather than being just a soulless clone of game!Hawke, and Fenris was appropriately broody without being annoyingly so.
mille libri chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Lovely! I find Fallon unique among the many Hawkes out there - I don't think I've yet seen one who has that particular combination of softness and brashness, and I like her. She's unexpected! And I know you've said you had a hard time getting into Fenris's head, but I think you did so admirably. The clinging to his independence although he doesn't know why, his eventual realization, his complete understanding that giving voice to Danarius in the bed he shares with Hawke allows Danarius to retain power over him even when dead - all ring completely true to Fenris.
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I have to say...applause. You added well to the Femhawke/fenris community and Fenris stories with this little number. Granted I could gush over the small bit of kinky smut at the end...but I shant!

Instead Im loving the ever hell out of just a simple look into their domestic life. Especially that ending, after fun smexy time, that shows how I love the banter between the two. As normal a couple they are your version has me swooning like a grandma at the prospect of grandchi'len.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2