Reviews for Seventeen Minutes Until Extraction
ab chapter 1 . 1/26
OH MY GAWD! Plot twist! I totally did not expect that! This was cleverly written!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hot hotch and emily! And wtf, jj!
Meg's Madness chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Loved the twist I didn't see 'coming', I had to re-read the end before it sunk in. Smutty goodness, nice job! Dub-Con is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.
Syfja chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
What? That was JJ? I need to read it again. Love twist.
luv2write0205 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Great job! Loved the action and smut! Oooo lala ;)
a chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
It took me reading this two times to get that the blonde was JJ.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
That was honestly one of the hottest things I have ever read. Largely gratuitous and hedonistic, but sometimes the best things in life are. ;) My mouth dropped open at the end when I realized the blonde helping Hotch "punish" Emily was JJ. (Maybe it was mentioned before and I just missed it - if so, I'm glad I did. The surprise was perfect.) Whoa! And the kiss between JJ and Emily on the ambulance was so sweet and unexpected. Great job on the story!
Anavaress chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Hot! That was improbable and very strange. But in the end I really enjoyed it.

I thought it was JJ when you fist talk about that unknown blond women but as you didn’t talked about her again I just forgot until the very end!

Everybody already told you that but: Very good twist!
Dee7822 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Wow. First off WOW. That was not what I expected at all. It a great story I loved how they had to do whatever to survived.

The Greg Montgomery part was absolutely funny. But the most surprising twist was JJ. I was like "OMG THAT WAS JJ" "WTH" and followed by girly giggle and blushing.

I had to go back to and reread to see if there was any clues as to see if it was JJ. But no other than the blonde hair. Freakin Fantastic Absolute Amazing Twist!

Please do a sequel to where the team has to deal with what happen. Especially cause Garcia heard it all. Pretty Please with a cherry on top :)
LuffyKun3695 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
It took me a couple times before I went "OMGTHATWASJJ!" Lol. The story was really intense/hot. Literally, one of the hottest things I've read (with my favorite couple too! Hotch and Prentiss) I wonder how the other members of the team felt witnessing it. I would be very interested in seeing you do a follow up fic to this. Maybe a development of a relationship between Aaron and Emily? Some of the team's feelings on the scene? Etc.
WellMissEmilyMarie chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Omg amazing! Lol at first I was like ohhh great this dumb blonde bitch is going to make Prentiss and Hotch a living hell then out of nowhere Omg! It's JJ! I like her she's my bff lol did I have to reread the JJ part? Yes! was it awesome that it was her? yes!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Incredible story! Very hot! Very intense! I'm glad that everything worked out!
missluluprentiss chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Greg Montgomery? Nice haha!

This was such an interesting story- dark, intriguing, and hot.

Hope to read more from you!
TheTruthBetween chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh. My. Fucking. Guh. Dub-con BDSM. One of my biggest kinks. SO fucking hot!
greengirl82 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
First off wow... tre hot. Very smutty, disturbing and erotic. Excellent.

Second Hotch as Greg Montgomery? Fantastic. ;)

Third and finally, JJ at the end? Excellent.