Reviews for Flickerflash
lastarael chapter 28 . 4/24
Wow. This collection was just wonderful. So well written and unique. I was sad to hit the last one. Wish there were more!
infiniteworld8 chapter 21 . 4/16/2014
Oh my You've made another piece of headcanon for me, do you ghost write for Rob by any chance?
infiniteworld8 chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
I like this from promise's POV. She has a certain je ne sais quoi, you know?
infiniteworld8 chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
And Niko has his brother take car of him, love a role reversal.
infiniteworld8 chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
Oh my I love this drabble, Niko first meeting Cal, you've made canon now...
ferret assassin nin chapter 28 . 2/21/2014
I love this collection of drabbles, especially this chapter. I can't wait to see what you come up with next! How do you decide on what to write about? Do you just wait for an idea to come to you or do you have a system?

ferret nin
Comuterale chapter 28 . 10/20/2013
Yay! You're back!

I feel like Niko would probably memorize what everything was supposed to mean by accident from being around Sofia (or maybe for fun/to prove he can) and then he might as well read his own fortune.

I smiled for most of this, but the end is definitely bittersweet. I hope you prove your short life line wrong too, Niko!

Also, thanks for teaching me a new word :) Tasseograhy sounds much more mysterious than tea leaf reading.
Obi the Kid chapter 28 . 10/19/2013
YAY! A new installment! First I had to look up what Tasseography meant. LOL! Then it all made sense. Leave it to Niko to read his tea leaves. That seems so like him though.

Short and sweet. Love this series!
halesgirl101 chapter 28 . 10/17/2013
Its been forever since I've reviewed! Glad to see that your still writing and it's great as ever :)
Loved this it was lighthearted and interesting, it's always fun how you add characteristics to the characters and of course I love how wise niko was and I think it's cool that he can read tea leaves even if it doesnt actually predict anything :p
Also can relate to testing or proving fate wrong ;) keep writing!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/16/2013
Good one!
Parnassus chapter 28 . 10/15/2013
Okay favorite line? "He brought his own crackers. They doubled as incentives for Cal to stay in line." XD Hehehe I love that Nik is using crackers like ninja stars on his little brother. And of course, Niko's incredible strength of character and audaciousness...proving everyone wrong :) And the "knowing look" was the cherry on top. Nicely done.
Nemaloppe chapter 27 . 8/25/2013
You. Are. Amazing! All characters are IC and I liked the variety. Please write more of this amazing stuff!
Comuterale chapter 27 . 8/16/2013
This made me smile! I have a hard time imagining Niko misbehaving in a theater, but it's very cute! I also enjoyed his musings on pants.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 27 . 8/15/2013
Lol, like this a lot!
Parnassus chapter 27 . 8/14/2013
Hahaha, awesomeness. Loved it.