Reviews for Rattled
Mary Lou chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Johnny's conversation with fake Roy was king of creepy at first. It was a good thing that they thought of using the rebar to hit on that beam to make noise. You do a fantastic job of writing conversation. It flows so easily.
Mary Lou chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
At the end of the chapter, Johnny puts his arms over his head to protect himself. I am wondering what happened to his helmet.
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I love it when Roy tells Johnny that he will keep him because he is already housebroken. Brought a smile to my face.
dblll chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
John snorted and said in his self-deprecating way, "Well, I'm glad someone will finally appreciate what a tough job it is to be me."
LOVE THIS !
VERY Johnny Gage !
"Yeah." Roy paused as he opened the door. "In fact, it's safe to say I will always be here for you—apparently in one way or another. You know, in the we're-going-to-be-best-friends-forever kind of way."
LOVE THIS TOO !
VERY Roy DeSoto !
Very GREAT story- I thought it couldn't be done in a short version, but you managed to knock the wall down with one sweep of the hose.
;)
NickTonyK chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
Excellent story!
SaraiEsq chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
I liked this a lot. The Johnny-Roy banter was particularly well done.
Washingtonmyhome chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
The kind of story I like to write with Roy and John. Their friendship transcends all boundaries, it seems. If something happened to me, I'd definitely want Roy in particular on my side. And he's such a great friend. Beautiful
WifeTut51 chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
Loved it! Thank you for sharing it with all of us.
starlight guardian chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Seeing a vision of Roy, encouraging Johnny everystep of the way was perfect, what he could and could not do, very true to character. John rushing in for a victim, absolutely. Did I miss the sentence that said what happened to the man he tried to rescue?
Kelmin chapter 9 . 12/3/2011
Terrific ending!

I'm left with a delightful picture of a tiny Roy inside JOhnny's head, ducking around corners here and there, wishing he hadn't looked in that particular spot, putting on the brakes for him from time to time...

Great story, with a good balance of action and interaction.
Kelmin chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
I somehow missed the last two chapters of this delightful story, so I'm glad I checked! Great chapter here. What really struck me was your description of the effect that Johnny's stillness had on people. It's so true that when someone who's always in motion suddenly isn't, that it's hard to look at. I liked the touch at the end, too, where Dixie allowed herself to react, when nobody could see.
jada951 chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
You know, in the we're-going-to-be-best-friends-forever kind of way.

jada951 chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
good thing Roy has the trump, "next of kin" card. He has to play it often enough!
jada951 chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Dixie is cool.

One of the reasons I would have bombed as a nurse,

I doubt I could hold it together when people were dying or in danger all the time.

Well written.

I like Johnny's vision Roy & that he told him to put on his helmet!
wyranah-ST2009 chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
coloradoandcolorado1, I started reading first chapter "Rattled," suddenly I without stopping reading, a chapter after another. Wow! is a Excellent story.

Congratulations for all chapters the first story, I would love to read much more.

"Thank you!