Reviews for What if?
Ciara wee darkly chapter 2 . 2/26
I love it ! Oh & please no hellhound! Unless its just a pup and can keep him or her?\\\
fanfictionfan chapter 6 . 2/9
Please add more to the story!
Monica chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
Hi I really like this story an I know you stopped a long time ago but I was wondering if you could continue? I am just in love with this version of the story. To be honest I think this is how the story should have gone. : )

-Monica
fan girl aw3 chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Please make another chapter pretty please?!
kayla chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
keep going with the story I love it
ivy chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
i wanna see more you got a talent and you gotta use it! 3
WinLik3aBosS chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Hey, you're story is good, but i pictured Julie as a more hyped, excited, and defensive girl that Bryce being the defensive one. Of course he's the guy but he's kinda wimpy. I mean, that's kinda the whole point of the book/movie. But other than that, i do enjoy reading your story. It was interesting, thank you.
Blu3 Wat3rs chapter 6 . 1/2/2014
This is really cute! I hope you continue this!
skye3197 chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
I love this story still!
Emily chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
It's been over a year, please update, I fell in love with flipped the movie and I wanted more. I felt like the movie wasnt quite finished yet. I wanted Flipped 2 to be made, but sadly I don't see that happening. The cast grew up, there's no sequel, it was like four or three years ago since the movie was made, so I look up to everyone who write these Fanfictions to finish the story! Please write more, I want this to be like the second part of Flipped! It so cute
tigermonsterIII chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
maybe Darla.
chey1235 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
love it! im guessing its either Dana or Sherry, but im just randomly guessing lol... Update soon! :D
jessy0622 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Waz it julis friend, the 1 who told her abt bryces crush on her?! I think its her! LUVED IT! CANT WAIT 4 THE NXT CHAPTER!
loveyouxoxo chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
This is amazing! Right after I watched the movie and read the book I was dying for more! THIS IS AMAZING OMIGOD
Grace chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
This is so good, please update! :D Btw, I LOVE The Hunger Games! Oh and I'm guessing the personis Shelley? :)