Reviews for Employee of the Month
The M.H.T.of R chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Ooh, I loved it! Your grammar, characterization, and spelling were all flawless. Will you pretty pretty please finish it?

Tsarina
MorganBanner chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Pfft, celebrating April Fool's all year long with rude and/or sarcastic comments. I should try that one time and see what happens...

I wonder what these new uniforms look like... XD
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
loved this one! I can kinda sympathize with blackadder as I too work in a grocery store. I don't stock shelves, but I do stay after closing to clean the store and make the shelves look nice. It's worse the night before inventory, we're there till 2am! And we close fairly early, round 10pm! Anyway, enough of my bellyaching, loved the chapter and update soon please! Ja ne!
MorganBanner chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Oh, this is brilliant. Baldrick is hilarious, and I would almost pity Blackadder...if his situation wasn't so funny.

Like your new avatar picture, by the way.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
this is great! You wrote the characters beautifully. I could see them clearly in my mind saying everything with in their respective tones. Loved it! Would love more! Update soon please! Ja ne!
MorganBanner chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Yay! A Blackadder fic! I can totally understand needing to take a break from something. That's why I always get at least halfway through a story before slowly releasing chapters, so I can take breaks in between as need be.

Will this be continuing? I'd love to see where this goes!