Reviews for Push
Aredhel Tasartir chapter 3 . 9/23/2005
Beautiful, very bewitching fic. I liked it. And I liked your Aya and Youji. I think you have managed to keep their characters right and that's cool. Nice work!
fan of story chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
Just read this...that was a pretty good story!
froot101 chapter 3 . 12/12/2002
this is so good. i dont usualy like Aya and Yohji pairings, but this one is very good. i hope there is going to bemore of this, i would like to see what happenes with them.
Raspberri chapter 3 . 8/9/2002
I LOVE it! This is really a well written story, and I like the way Aya and Yohji come together. Keep up the good work!
MartyMuses chapter 3 . 7/21/2002
*sigh* This made my rather miserable sick day worth it. Thanks for that... and for finally updating! But we all know how that goes... Awww, I just loved it. A very good lemon, especially for a first one! I'm gonna go take a nap now... *and spent*
Jade Green aka Mercury Bombay chapter 3 . 7/17/2002
Awww! Sho sweet! Very good! Just perfectly sweety and sappy and angst and.. Omi with his "sticky stuff" comment! XD *dies laughing*
rainwalk chapter 3 . 7/16/2002
Hahahaha! I love it! Turned out great. Really great job for your first yaoi. But didn't you say it comes easy your first time? _~ Just kidding. Looking forward to the next one...yes?
the Alchemist1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Ne, what happened next? _~ I love the intrigue on this one. Great style.
whome too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Oh my goddess... the last part... LAUGHING MY ASS OFF! poor omi... lol...

great begining. me like. now, you cannot leave that at a cliffhanger, can you?" WRITE MORE SOON

.fox.
Martaliana chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
I soooooo hope you get more chapters up soon. It's really good. _

Aya and Yohji are one of my fave pairs.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
Ïðèâåò èç Ðîññè! À ôàíôèê ìíå èíî îåíü äàæå! Òîëüêî æàëü, òî ìåíÿ çäåñü íèêòî íå ïîéìåò, èáî ïî-àãëèöêè ÿ òîëüêî èòàòü ãîðàçä... Íî îí âñå ðàâíî miauuuu! KAWAII! From Russia Éîäæèê... P.s.- Ìû æèêè ãîðäûå...
anne chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
"Next time you spill something..." hehe, poor little Youji, or rather, poor little Omi who probably touched it... eeww...

Anyways, this is a great fic. The conflict is very interesting and the characters are well written. You made Aya really interesting through the eyes of Youji and I love the small details you give them, like Aya's lips moving when reading.

It was rather evil of you to leave it like that... so you'd better hurry updating or I'll send my crazy and viscious gerbils at you! (Hisoka and Speedy lift their eyebrows... riiiight... we are *so* evil, aren't we? It's not like we love cuddeling or anything, uh uh)
Rhiminee Cat chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
*snickers* Great ending. I can't wait for the next part!

~medwind
Akari1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
I can't believe you just left it there.

hurry up with the rest already.

Last last bit with Omi was so funny... and icky. ewwwwww.
Shadowfox13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
*LOL* Wombats huh? *G* Anyway good job, nice story so far, its building I can't wait for the rest.