Reviews for Dark Was the Night, Bright Was the Day
SparrowBones chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
*dies slowly*
Cadence chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
I really love this story! Teddy and Owen all the way ;) Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Wonderful...keep going
Candace chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
omg this is so amazing.

like amazingly amazing.
Keera chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Still no update. (
SunnyDay chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
This story is turning out sooo great, you have to update soon, it's amazing. I'm really loving it, you're a really good writer and I want to keep reading it, please continue!
Hai chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
This is good story. You're good writer.

And thank god, it only happened in fanfiction. Not in the GA's story lines.
katie the menace chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Great job! I like the path where you are taking your story.
GAfreak chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
i wish this happened on TV. I feel sad about Teddy and Owen's friendship. They could have relied on each other,since both are going through the hard times.
vanessa cerezo chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Kudos for writing a good story! I wanna know what happens next.
katie de leon chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Read all your Tenry fics, and I must say I'm a fan! You are a brilliant writer. Made me love Towen too!
ambers anatomy chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
I read your fan fic a couple of times, that's how awesome your story is! I hope you update really really soon, been waiting for the continuation for weeks.:( kindly update soon. Thank you.
kateswalshs chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Omg, I love this now! Owen is going to help Teddy with the baby, that's so sweet. (of course from a C/O pov it's douchey so Cristina should divorce him lol) I can't wait to see T/O's relationship develop! :)
kateswalshs chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
I like this a lot! You've got teddy's characterisation spot on, and you've nailed nice guy!Owen well. I miss the days when his character was mostly nice instead of mostly jerk, haha.
kateswalshs chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Aww! I love this already! I'm so glad you made Owen tell her himself.