Reviews for From Princess to Pirate to King
sticy17 chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Ne ne, is there something romatic will happen in loguetown?! I can't wait to read your next chapter ; )
What about whitebeard pirates?! Hope to continue your story
Daniella chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
continue! please :(
Clanimefan chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
male boa hancock!
StrongGuy159 chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Cool 3 chapters continue please.
crazekatt chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Yeah, Luffy should be with Zoro. I just can't see Luffy with anyone else, just do sent click in my mind. You should have Luffy go see Hawkeye and zoro see them and put a stop to it or something awesome like that.

CrAzE! :-P
Detective Otaku 1412 chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
I really like this story and I hope you update soon, but one thing is really bugging me, Zoro's name is written Roronoa Zoro. I know that the Dub messed that up but that's the way it's supposed to be written. I'm sorry if this is annoying, it just really bugs me.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
nannas-onepiece-adventure chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
MALE BOA HANCKOOK
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
ok can't wait for new chapter
and i agree with u
ColorfulSky chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
Law or Ace
DeviousDanielle chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Zolo definitely
Azure chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Love the story and hey I was wondering if you realized you metion Aokiji will be will be Garp's son-in-law rather than granson-in-law? Sorry but I can't help myself but mention those facts
DragonFire Princess chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
PikachuGirlXx chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
I love this! Continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Awesome story keep it going.