Reviews for The Evolution of Genius
paragoge chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Profoundly wonderful and wonderfully profound. I can totally see this happening in canon!Hitsugaya's head. Kudos!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
...ooohh... :D
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
wow very good...
d011 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Wow...Great insight on Hitsugaya's thoughts...This is amazing
oakleaf chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
So amazingly written. I have goosebumps. You explore Hitsugaya's character and motivations well and really get inside his head.
The repetition of references to genius and Aizen work to tie the work together beautifully, and the shackles you describe are a great take on why he keeps his friends so close.
I love this.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Amazing...not sure what else to say..
person chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
wow...

I've never thought of it that way...
Prince of Winter Dragons chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Hi,I'm the reviewer blow The Winter Dragon.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Hi,This was recommend to from Kasimir,It was very genius and evolution theme was very good,I like the how you covered Hitsugaya life and career so was greatly written,Every detail parallel between Aizen and Hitsugaya,Was very twisted,dark and wrote that dynamic very well,Along with Hitsugaya's got Into the his head and his emotions very well,From his bonds and had very dark poetic feel to It,With a hint of goth.I really enjoyed,Also Toushirou fear and resolve not to fall to the dark side of genius.I well try to read more of you work soon PEACE AND LOVE.
Sleeping Jay chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
This is kinda accurate.. It really is true. It's hard to overlook those inadequacies, presumed or not, when you think too much. Thus the reason I hate thinking and try not to think a lot. It's really depressing.

I love the last part, I love that Hitsugaya chooses weakness over strength. It's pretty much the answer I've been looking for. I had been unable to put my finger on what exactly the answer is, besides 'having good friends helps'. Now I know. :D Proof that fanfictions do give people insight

Love this insightful one-shot.
arsenous elation chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
An awesome fiction. This analysis gives a sort of glimpse on where Hitsugaya's career and his genius will take him (a crossroad in which he will choose). Your insights are brilliant, I must say. I was surprised with the compare-and-contrast sort of deal with Aizen , but reading on, it actually made sense! This a good find; entertaining (in it's own way) and insightful. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Another good story. Makes me think of what it woukd be like if Hitsugaya wasn't the good guy we know him to be. In your universe, he's certainly got enough reason to be bitter and evil.
Wenxi chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
That's realy good. Amazing point about genius, and what Hitsugaya's doing about it. Great job.
phoenix1609 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
A very good read!
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This story of yours is Genius! I loved it, you've summed up Toushiro Hitsugaya beautifully, and really do understand him completely. There certainly is a fascinating, if disturbing parallel between Aizen and Hitsugaya. But I have complete faith in Toushiro, that he would never become evil and consumed with a desire for power, like Aizen was.

Bravo to you for this essay on Toushiro, it'll go right into my fav's collection of Hitsugaya fiction. Thanks so much for this jewel! You ought to send a copy of this to Viz, and have them forward it to Kubo. I love what he's doing with Hitugaya lately, so lets's hope he has good things planned for our favorite frosty little Captain.