Reviews for After Rain Comes Sunshine
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
great story
Kai-2010 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Awww I loved it. I got kind of teary eyed when Gibbs lost it in the basement. I'm glad he has Tony to get him by. I could really see the scene, you did a great job writing it.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
about time :) Glad Abby made a quick exit. Those two are just meant to be
Jebeth chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I really liked this.
gosgirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Beautifully written and so heartbreaking, especially after those two scenes in Engaged Pt 1 brought it home just how much pain the guy is still in. I'll add my voice to the pleas for a sequel!
Oya Yansa chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Wonderful! I loved this fic.
hotshow chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I thought this was a great story, but it needs a sequel. I would love to read how Tony and Gibbs relationship grows and develops.

Thank you.
charli chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
wow, talk about being able to soothe the savage beast! what a great little one-shot! will we see any more of this in sequels? Please!
karlii chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Nice job! :-)

It was so sad last week to see Gibbs sleeping on the couch. I think the pillow and blanket have been there for many seasons... What a sad thing. Dreaming of Shannon asking him how he can find what he needs if he never lets her go... wow

Doubt the writers would think who he needs is Tony.. but that's why we have all you delightful fanfic authors!

Keep up the good work!
AmyH chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Oh, that was well done! I loved it!
a fan chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I like you.
kweandee chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
awww...too bad it wasn't longer :)
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
That was lovely. A very enjoyable read. And I must admit I feel slightly greedy because I want more!