Reviews for Tooth & Nail
EvilDime chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
XD I love KeelieThompson1's drunk!John ("Hmm, stairs.
Stairs were tricky.
Having had years of experience mixing drink and stairs, John folded his arms as he swayed in front of the obstacle, trying to work out the best way forward.
Crawling? Left foot first? Right foot first? Sliding up the wall?
Left foot first sounded good."), but I also definitely enjoy your high!John. He's usually the more down-to-earth one of the two, which makes his stunts on the coffee table that much more enjoyable (Sherlock might do something like that when he's sober, for the sake of god-knows-what experiment...).

And of course, the roller-coaster dynamics between the two of them in this fic are brilliant!

- Dime
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Thank you.
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
That was fucking brilliant. Oh gawd
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Quite the fun little read.
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
i always save yours for last and god knows i am never dissatisfied.
Puggle chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Hillarious. Really great piece. Thanks for sharing.
Doni chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I didn't know whether to be a bit hot and bothered or to laugh my ass off, so I did both. ;)
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Yummy ! Grr...
Lady Ginger chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
oh... I so laughed at this. And it was damn hot at the same time :-)))
katdec chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Nice fluffy sex is nice.
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Even high, John can MAKE YOU!

FeyWinds chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
"aural assault with intent to arouse."

I love you. I really really do. And I might have to steal this.
kbbandgirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Hello you wonderful person, you! I'm slowly working my way through all your stories and I love them all. My cousin recently got me into the series really hard since he's quite Sherlock-y himself.

One thing I did want to mention though is that when my cousin married his husband they had their names hyphenated in such a way that they both ended up with the same last name (in their case it was Haregrieves-Dent). That may be North American thing, but I've met at least 150 couples who have done it that way (while working at the Department of Motor Vehicles). Anyway I'm sort of curious, is that how it's done in the UK? Though I was born there I haven't been in ages (we moved to America when I was quite young, I used to visit my grandparents in the summer but that ceased about six years ago, and now I live in Canada).
Miss Crookshanks chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
i have no words to describe my feelings about this...
Ace of Emeralds chapter 1 . 11/23/2011

I am SO unsure whether I should fall off my chair laughing or just sit here and stare at the screen while my brain melts that I THINK I just short-circuited.