Reviews for The Paranoid Puppies Present: Animaniacs 2011
Spectacular Super Nova chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I'm not really sure what I just read since this was business babble, but I know one thing: this is pure genius!
No-Bored-Only-Nonsence-and-Pie chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
Lovely, really hoping for an update :) Damn I love your brain Such an entertaining idea, really.
The wacky warner named musico chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
They're out! You are brill amazing anything
The wacky warner named musico chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
They're out! You are brill amazing anything
anonymousr12 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
This story us mental

And confusing
Animanizanny chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Hey there thought I'd say YAY! AWESOME!Oops...looks like my caps key is a bit stuck too;). This is awesome and I hope to see more reviews for it soon. Keep up the FANTASTIC WRITING!(Caps key again!)
Animanizanny chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Hi there! Seeing as your story has left me in high spirits, I'll be your first reviewer!

First, I totally dig your writing style. It's realistic, as if this could actually happen. The facts are accurate and I love how you put yourself into the story. It's a creative and fun way to learn more about the author.

Second, you left with a lot of things unsaid which opens for a great second chapter. That's important because,obviously, I would like to be seeing more of this:)

Your attitude is great and although this HAS been done before, everyone's own interpretation is completely unique so have at it and make this a winner. It's a fantastic start to an even better story and I hope to see Animaniacs introduced in the next chapter. Until next time, Animanizanny must bid you goodday. Toodles!