Reviews for Call to Arms
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I liked this little vignette, although I wish it had continued on into the actual battle. Still looking for that action scene, I guess. But the individual preparations, the theme of crescendoing horns - it all built up beautifully. Well done
Sache8 chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
The thought of Gungans dying to help save the very people that hand scorned them is both touching and chilling.

Again, I love the varying and deliciously subtle references to a much deeper Gungan culture than I would guess even GL imagines ;)

~Sache8
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
That was brilliant! It gave the Gungan race more depth than in the movie,and it was well written too. I liked it a lot. _ And I really liked General Yoss.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
General Ceel isn't in the movie? I knew it, I knew it! But I didn't find him in the database either _~ LOL . . . ANYWAY, groovy, groovy story! _ I like General Yoss . . . Woman power! LOL! Hey, have you ever read the comic book story "The Death of Captain Tarpals"? It's a lil pre-TPM fic, and it reveals that Tarpals and Jar Jar were actually friends _ It's a cute read, but kinda sad, too . . .
Sabertooth Kitty chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
WoW! :)

I'm Impressed! This is a great idea that you came up with!

...One thing though; I looked all over and couldn't find info on General Yoss. Where'd you find out about her? I HAVE TO KNOW!