Reviews for The Secrets of Danu Talis

IT'S ALL PERFECT
AND i HAVE NO CRITICISM

YOU NEEEEEEEED TO UPDATE SOON PLEASE
ShadowPillow chapter 22 . 9/6/2014
Wow, this story is good. I haven't even read SINF, but I still know what's going on and it's just so interesting... Can't wait until next chapter :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
Dud this story is amazing but, COME OUT WITH THE NEXT FUCKING CHAPTER!
Thanks!
Ocean Eyes love chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
Hey I know it's been like a year but do you think you could continue this story? It's nicely written and the best combination of Secrets and FMA. I know it's a stretch but it was worth a shot to ask, isn't it not? Well that's all DFTBA.
Yami Mizumi chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
When will you update!? It's been 8 or 9 months!
MeckaBlaze Alchemist chapter 22 . 5/22/2014
When will the next chapter? This fanfic is too good to stop now! XD
YOLO1882 chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
Like the story,but Joan and Germaine were already married during the series.
Tourteau chapter 22 . 9/13/2013
AN UPDATE AT LAST. And two at that. You did not disappoint. :) Glad to see you're back in action. Well-written, as always, and the changes you made aren't at all unacceptable, which is rare for most AUs that stick to a set storyline. I have a feeling that there's going to be a few changes in the pace of Josh's character development, but we'll see about that. Anyway, keep up the awesome work; and I believe I'm not alone when I say I will be waiting patiently for the next chapter of this journey, which is certainly becoming more and more interesting at each turn. :D
Mcat9905 chapter 22 . 8/25/2013
Tension tension tension! Also, I'm curious as to how Ed knows this new guy. There was significantly less rage this time. Also, any particular reason why you chose a giraffe?
Guest chapter 22 . 8/25/2013
yay
Ambiguity in D Major chapter 22 . 8/24/2013
Hooray and thanks for another chapter! Keep writing for those of us who look every day to see if you maybe updated... like me...
Ambiguity in D Major chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyou! I waited so long and have been rewarded with this awesome chapter! Keep posting for us fish!
Mcat9905 chapter 21 . 8/11/2013
Count me as another fish then, because I only discovered this gem about a month ago. I live the way you mesh everything together. It's just so fantastic I can't even... Yeah. I also love the way you write Ed as broken on the inside but still good old Ed on the outside, it's nice like that. (Al too, but he wasn't in this chapter) also, I find it perfectly reasonable for things to deviate from the books. You've taken something and added. Very strong character to the mix, with his own agenda (well truths agenda but whatever) so a lot of things have to change, otherwise there would be no point in inserting that character in the first place.

Glad to see such a long chapter, even if it was split from a larger one. Hopefully that means an update that takes less than a year :)
linh chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
First, immortal Nicholas Flamel is the story for young aldult and you use too many "fuck". Secondly, Both Mars and Zephaniah dont act like that. Ed is too elegant, with The Witch personality, i dont understand why she can take him. Mars is not Mars, too nice, too kind and too tenager. Nicholas in the story dont know the witch of Endor real name and in your story, he know. Strange, right? The story is not suitable for somebody who have read the secret of immortal Nicholas Flamel. It just suittable for somebody havent read it before. I like the first chapter. It is good.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
I really don't want to be this kind of person... But you did say you'd start updating again in the summer... There. It had to be said. I really don't want to see this fic die.