Reviews for For Ye Devour Widows' Houses
ceru chapter 17 . 4/23
Oh, I wish you would continue with this. It's such a beautiful story that makes up for that horrible thing Jullian Fellowes did in Season 3.
I hate cora. I always hate her even on the show
She make herself more than everybody else when she is the same or probably worse than them all. Hate her so much
Three years since an update, is this all there is?
Guest chapter 17 . 9/30/2016
Every once in a while I go back to this story and re-read it, and every time I love it just as much as the first time I read it. The evolution of their relationship is beautifully written, and I'm glad we could see them engaged :-)
Camilla10 chapter 17 . 3/3/2016
What a pity you left your story here! In a good place, to be sure, but with so many things still open. I liked it a lot, enjoyed the clever deviations from Canon and the psycological depths. Oh well one might still hope-
timeandpixiedust chapter 17 . 2/23/2016
I just read this story, and while not complete, I'm so so happy that at least you wrote them engaged. I loved your take on series 1, it was so lovely to see them flirt and get along much sooner than in canon. I wish you could continue, at least to see them married :) you wrote their relationship beautifully.
Naniee chapter 17 . 11/12/2015
I just read the whole story again and it's wonderful! I really hope it's not the last chapter we'll see but it's already a great story by itself. :))
Teaandcrawley chapter 17 . 10/5/2015
This was a fantastic story. I realize since it has been several years since it has been updated it won't likely be finished, but I wanted you to know I loved it. Your Matthew was just lovely. And your Mary was so wonderful. I couldn't wait for her to say yes, and I have never felt that way about a story before. I'm favoriting this story in case you ever do update.
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 17 . 5/15/2015
Please update soon
Love this story
Atomix330 chapter 17 . 4/23/2014
I wish this was continued.
Hillevi chapter 17 . 2/2/2014
Oh I wish you would continue this!
lovepurplemustaches chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
I really hope you continue with this story, it's one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
Please post more soon ... I really want to see what happen next
Idhrenwen chapter 17 . 10/23/2013
Excellent once more! Can't wait for an update!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
Please post more ... I really want to see what happens next