Reviews for For Ye Devour Widows' Houses
jellybaby2000 chapter 17 . 9/8
Please please update! I’m in love with this
Will there be another chapter? This story is fantastic
paralauragram chapter 17 . 3/25
This was lovely, thank you for writing and sharing it with us.

I only realised as I got to this last chapter, that the story is unfinished. I'm sad not to get to the end, but it was wonderful as it was.
This story is amazing!
I have read 50 M/M fics in the past weeks. This story is my favourite! Your grasp on the character of Matthew and Mary is perfect and so captivating. This Matthew is so charming 3

This is my balm after watching S3 Christmas special.
marymatthew12 chapter 17 . 1/21
I adore this delightful story 3
AMillionMiles01 chapter 17 . 12/30/2020
it has been a long time since you updated this Story but I 'm still hoping you will come back to it at some point! I really love this Story!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/26/2020
Hey! I know it's been a while since you wrote this but I just wanted to say that I loved it! The pacing and the characters were amazing and I'm glad that you shared this story with us :D
ClaireR89 chapter 17 . 9/10/2019
Update?
Guest chapter 17 . 6/28/2018
This is such a romantic M/M story sweet! Thank you for sharing this!
ceru chapter 17 . 4/23/2017
Oh, I wish you would continue with this. It's such a beautiful story that makes up for that horrible thing Jullian Fellowes did in Season 3.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/22/2017
I hate cora. I always hate her even on the show
She make herself more than everybody else when she is the same or probably worse than them all. Hate her so much
Guest chapter 17 . 4/17/2017
Three years since an update, is this all there is?
Guest chapter 17 . 9/30/2016
Every once in a while I go back to this story and re-read it, and every time I love it just as much as the first time I read it. The evolution of their relationship is beautifully written, and I'm glad we could see them engaged :-)
Camilla10 chapter 17 . 3/3/2016
What a pity you left your story here! In a good place, to be sure, but with so many things still open. I liked it a lot, enjoyed the clever deviations from Canon and the psycological depths. Oh well one might still hope-